SleepOver

When you woke up up Denki was right next to you on his phone "hey sunshine" he said sitting up "hey" you got up and took a breath before you went to the bathroom to get dressed for school, you quickly took a shower and put your hair up into a puffy afro puff and left out the bathroom "you look cute today" you looked at him and rolled your eyes "today?" you said "well yeah, I mean you look cute everyday but today you look great" you rolled your eyes again and walked out his room.

"Good morning everyone" you said walking in the kitchen "good morning Y/n, glad your back with us" Sero said handing you some fruit "nice to be back too...why isn't anyone wearing their uniform" you asked "well they dropped the code, so I guess you should change" you growned and went straight to your room to change. You threw on some baggy pants with a crop top that didn't show much and white air force's

"That was hella fast" Mina said "I'm not tryna impress y'all today" you both laughed

You all walked into your classroom like it was a normal day and like you didn't jsut got kidnapped, luckily everyone acted normal so it didn't matter. As you were talking to Mina Denki walked over to you trying to talk until you started fake crying "am I that ugly damn!? What did I do" he asked freaking out "you were so mean to me this morning" you said "I said you were pretty though" Denki said " yeah you said I was pretty today I guess I wasn't pretty two weeks ago" Mina squinted her eyes catching what you were doing and played along

"you should be ashamed, my poor baby is crying because you basically said she's ugly" Mina said rubbing your back "your baby, my sunshine is all mine Mina got it I don't share" Denki said picking you up and giving you many kisses.

You started laughing and gave him a kiss "I know you weren't just faking" you nodded and kissed him again "I feel played, wow Y/n" you looked at Denki and smiled "y'all can have y'all sappy moment somewhere else please" you rolled your eyes and sat back down "why don't you got back to your seat ya lil chicken rat" you looked over at Denki shaking your head "boy what you think this is,Bluey?" Mina said, you laughed "nah you just look like a chicken rat" Mina rolled her eyes "soooo I'm a fried rat?" Denki nodded "I should pimp slap you" Mina said making hide behind you "alright everyone let's get started"

//////////////

"Bros before hoes am I right or am I right"

"You are definitely wrong" you snd Mina said sitting down table y'all sit at for lunch "I wanna know who's a hoe, last I checked my body count is two" you said "bruh see y'all listening too hard" Denki said, you shook your head slowly and started to eat "damn Bakugo has been on his phone all day" you looked over at him then looked for your sister, she was sitting alone on her phone as well "for fucks sake" you got up and dragged Bakugo all the way to your sister and took their phones "y'all literally in the same room, talk" you said before walking away.

"Y/n did you really just do that"Kirishima asked "yes, anyway you guys wanna come to my house?" You asked as you bit into some sushi "WE DO" you looked over to Izuku, Momo, Todorki, Sero, Iida, and Tsu. You laughed and nodded "alright cool"

After lunch you went to the gym for volleyball practice "finally you're back, you ready to practice" Kendo said as you walked in "yeah, throw me some sets" Kendo nodded and walked to the net.

The first couple sets she threw at you, you missed which made you pretty upset. It's been about three hours and Kendo was tired "Y/n, it's okay to miss sometimes..let's just go home and start tomorrow" you sighed and nodded then grabbed your stuff to leave. You saw you had gotten a text sayin everyone was at your house so now you didn't need to worry about that, you got into your car and made your way home.

When you got there some of your friends were playing the Nintendo switch with your siblings and your mom in the kitchen "hey mom" you said, she looked over at you and smiled "go take a shower, you stink" you rolled your eyes and went downstairs to you room seeing Denki on your bed "finally, where you been" he asked sitting up "I've been at the gym" you said, he noticed you were looking upset as you were getting clothes to wear "you wanna talk about it? You look upset" you hummed and looked at him "after I shower" Denki nodded and laid back down