Unexpected Save

Not proofread

"Stop eating like you haven't eaten in forever!" Mina shouted at Denki, the food wasn't even that good so you all didn't understand why he was fuckin it up like that.

"Shut your ass up, this shit good as fuck," Denki said still tearin it up "nigga bye we at Bob Evans, you eatin that nasty ass macaroni and cheese," Mina and Denki started arguing while you and the rest of the group sat there.

You still had to be careful on you leg and right now it was hurting, Denki noticed your face and turned to you "you okay?" He asked, you nodded "my leg just hurts, and I want some good ass ice cream," you said.

"There's this place down the street that has some, it's hella good," Kirishima said while looking at him phone "of course your fat ass would know a place," Izuku mumbled.

"You wanna speak up hoe? We can square up right now," Kiri said back "pull up on dahood tonight then," now those two started arguing, they continued even walking down the street.

You were starting to get slightly annoyed by them, your head was hurting as well so everything wasn't making you feel worse.

Denki had looked over at you and took your hand then held it tightly.

You look up at him, seeing him smiling at you calmed you down a little.

"You okay?" He asked and you nod "I just want to get in bed honestly," you said softly, he hummed "when we get back we can watch a movie or something,"

You smiled at him then kissed his cheek "I'd love that,"

When you all made it to the ice cream shop, Kirishima offered to pay, the place was more like a fro-yo shop but you weren't complaining.

You had gotten your favorite flavors and candies to add to it and Denki followed you. He copied your every move until everyone was ready.

Kirishima sighed when seeing the price but still paid for everyone.

"Oh so you big ballin?" Mina asked and he shook his head at her "I worked hard all week, now it's back to square one," he said with disappointment.

As the group left the shop a loud explosion happened and you all knew it wasn't Bakugo because he was sick.

"So uh...are we going to go check that out?" Mina asked and some of you shrugged.

"I don't think we should, what if someone gets hurt again like Y/n?" Uraraka said backing away.

Though the two of you weren't friends, after you had broke your leg she's been real helpful and you two finally actually talked, showing her bright true colors...finally.

"But what if there's people in danger?" Izuku asked, which wasn't surprising to hear him say.

"Right, and my leg is better now, probably even stronger than before," you said.

"I just don't think we need to get invo-"

"Uraraka, if you don't want to go then stay here then," Mina said with a mug on her face since she still didn't like the girl.

Everyone except for her went to check what happened, and it seemed chaotic.

More explosions appeared but the source of it wasn't around, some of the people who were around the area were injured badly and some just tried running away.

"Y/n, I think you should make an Illusion so the people can keep calm," Izuku started off saying and you agreed then running off to get to high ground.