Carnival

Hoe ass👏🏽

Hoe ass👏🏽
Yo, you still mad?

Annoyed😐
Bye not you textin me Marcus- get the fuck off my phone and text yo hoes💀

Hoe ass👏🏽
I don't got no hoes bruh, tf you think I am

Annoyed 😐
Cheatin say otherwise.

Hoe ass👏🏽
You did it first

Annoyed😐
Didn't I own up to it though? Oh, okay stfu community dick!

Hoe ass👏🏽
You need to stop fuckin with me rn bruh

Annoyed😐
Bye hoe-😭

_________________

Texting Marcus aggravated you so damn much, well him himself aggravated you so much you didn't know why you dated him.

As you turned your phone off you saw Denki wasn't in your room. You walked out seeing none of your friends, so you were confused because their stuff was still here. You went upstairs hearing a thud and looked down seeing Denki on the floor "oh my bad- why you so close to the door anyway" you asked, you helped him up and waited for him to speak "to wake you so you could eat, damn that hurt" you felt bad and gave him a hug "you're warm Sunshine" he said.

"I'm always warm" once you let go of him you went to the table and saw all the food on there "donuts?" You said as you got one and ate it "yea, it's a lot to feed all of you so donuts and eggs are enough" your mother said, you smiled and ate another donut then went back downstairs.

You didn't know Denki had even followed you till you heard your door close "if you're about to take your clothes off you should really close your door first" he said making you jump, you turned around and sighed "what do you want Denki" you asked as you took off your shirt, he didn't say anything and pulled you close by the waist "hmm, I'm still hungry" he said

"Then go eat, I'm sure there's food from yesterday" he shook his head and started to kiss you "I to eat something juicier" it finally clicked what he meant which made you smirk "fine, do as you please" he chuckled and pulled down your shorts along with your underwear and picked you up. He had your legs over his shoulders and you against a wall. Denki made sure you couldn't move then slowly moved his tongue against your folds.

Denki had to admit, he loved seeing you like this. When you couldn't resist anything and enjoyed yourself, his eyes were focused on you and your quiet moans as he ate you out. Man, really knew how fuck your shit up.

You had to try to control yourself as he started to tongue fuck you and it was hard, his tongue going in and out of you was too much.

"Cum for me sunshine" he said as he held onto you tight as he felt your warm cum got on his tongue and lips, he chuckled and licked all of it off then put you back on the floor "well damn-" you both turned your head seeing Mina and Izuku "was it good? You were fuckin her shit up" Mina laughed "best meal I ever had" you rolled your eyes and pushed him away "get out, all three of you" they sighed and left your room except Denki.

"Denki what is it" you asked "I wasn't done Sunshine" your eyes widened as you saw the bulge from his pants, you smirked and signaled him to over closer "you have at least an hour."