S1/E5 Harvest Moon Festival

[Scene opens up to a sunlit exterior of Stolas's mansion. A sigh of contentment is heard. Blitzø is shown lighting a cigarette on Stolas's bed and folds his arms behind his head.]

Stolas: I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon.

[Stolas is shown wearing a ball gag and harness, his hands tied to the headboard with rope.]

Blitzø: When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about... [uses cigarette to burn rope, freeing Stolas, who takes Blitzø's cigarette from him and takes a long drag of it.] but do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll.

Stolas: As shocking as it may seem, Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself.

[Stolas puts out the cigarette in one of Blitzø's horns and pinches his cheek before Blitzo shoves him away.]

Stolas: The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals.

[Blitzø pulls a feather out of his mouth in disgust.]

Blitzø: Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks.

Stolas: [sits up] Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all...

[Stolas pulls the covers over his head and his head appears near Blitzø's crotch.]

Stolas: ...special access~ [chuckles]

Blitzø: Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly.

[Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt.]

Stolas: I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year.

Blitzø: Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway.

Stolas: [in a baby-talk voice] Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait...

Blitzo: [waves a dismissive hand] Oh, fuck my clients!

[Y/N opens the door and stares at the two with a disapproving glare.]

Y/N: Do you two mind I'm trying to rest.

Blitzø: Y/N what are you doing here and why are you shirtless.

Y/N: You remember that client we had who wanted us to kill that mother of the psycho family?

Blitzø: Yeah.

Y/N: Ok so I was out with Octavia and we ran into her at a club and long story short they both got very drunk and horny, dragged me here, and you can probably guess what happened next. I am very sore and I'm sure those two are satisfied but I think your daughter might be more horny than you Stolas going off of my uncle Blitzø's stories.

Stolas: O-oh well I'm sorry, I'll have a chat with her when she wakes up.

Y/N: Oh no it's fine we both lost our V-cards last night but the one you should talk to is your wife cause she was very very drunk and sad and tried to join in but I had to stop her. Seriously dude you need to fix that.

Stolas: Oh um ok I'll do that at some point.

Y/N: Good now if you'll excuse me I'm going back to sleep.