Introduction.

Hey guys how are u all....so as Brotherhood 2 is gonna end soon i thought of starting this book...it's a small story about 15 to 20 chaps...it's a sidneet story but every other pairs are also here...i hope u guys will like it....

Now what i want to know is...should i finish this story with a sad ending or a happy ending....

Please tell me and here is the prolog....

Scene 1

Sm1 is sleeping but their sleep was disturbed by the nightmare which is haunting them for almost last 2 years....

Sm1 woke up with a jerk and realised the surrounding and calmed down after some time. A lone tear came down their cheek....

Sm1: they hate me....

"Familial betrayal is, to me, the most heartbreaking kind - because if you can't trust your family to love you and protect you, who can you really trust? "

Scene 2

Sm1: welcome _________ to this hospital....i hope u will do great here....they said shaking their hands to sm2.

Sm2: thank u....

Sm1: here....this is ur first case....but sorry for one thing...the patient's name is kept secret as they wanted to be....i will explain everything to u afterwards....now u may go to ur office and settle down...

Sm2: thank u....

"Sometimes, the people that love you the most turn out to be the people you will trust the least."

When mistrust comes in, loves goes out.

Two souls which were separated due to a small misunderstanding leading to a great mistake...can they mend their mistake when they find the real truth and their stupid misunderstanding.....

Will the broken soul accept back the family and the love which it lost or is it going to broken more and lost themself....

Read they story to know who is that broken soul....

What misunderstanding took place...

Whom they really lost....

Will they get back what they lost...

So guys how is the prolog....so tell me here

Sad ending

Or

Happy ending....

I have the story plot for both....so please help me....i will start this after finishing the BROTHERHOOD 2.

The plot is not mine....it was inspired from a BTS story.....i modified according our sidneet and all the Sidshek scenes and th epilogue is fully mine....only the plot is inspired.