Epilogue.

So.....here is the epilogue....enjoy....

After 5 years.

Avu was crying seeing her love lying so peacefully underneath the tombstone. She was just looking at the name which have been engraved on his tombstone.

Avu: why did u do this to me siddharth…why did u left me too early like this…u very well know that I cant live without u…I agree once I broke u not understanding u and trusting u…but this is a huge punishment for that siddharth ….u could have slapped me,scolded me,blamed me for ur condition….but why…why did u left me like this in the middle….i miss u siddharth….i miss u so much and I love u….

She said and put the flowers on the stone which she brought and kissed the foot of the stone crying more.

As soon as she placed the flowers a small hand came from beside of her and put some same flowers on the graveyard and the person kissed the stone like Avu did…

Avu looked at the 8 years old boy sitting beside her. She saw him and a small smile came on her face.

Boy: I miss u papa….and I love u more than mumma love u…

Avu: haw…Ashu…u love papa more than me…

Ashu: yeah…he said giggling.

Avu smiled at her and hugged him tightly kissing his forehead. After sometime the whole group came there and they also put their flowers on his tombstone.

Abhi was the one who was most affected. Every year  he wished that this day should never come…but we are humans we can’t do anything…everything he regrets was if…if he would have not misunderstood and lash out on sid he would have been here with him now…he should have trusted his brother for atleast 10 percent…but he didn’t and god punished him like this by snatching away his lifeline.

Ashu saw abhi crying badly went to him. He hugged Abhi by waist tightly and tended to give his comfort…

Ashu: don’t cry dada….papa will always love u like u do.

Abhi looked at the boy who is trying to comfort him and he relaxed on his words esp. dada….. Others also saw the scene and admired it with teary eyes but with a smile. Everyone knew only the boy could console him. He was the one who made everyone to come out of their regret of not trusting their best friend and losing him forever…Ashu was the one who helped everyone from coming out of depression.

Avu smiled at the one bold decision which she made…to adopt ashu.

FLASHBACK.

It was 3 months after sid leaving them forever….they were very guilty that they didn’t trusted their best friend. They regretted for blaming him for a thing which he never did…they cursed themselves as they couldn’t see their best friend was going through so much pain and they disowned him and left to suffer alone…

The most affected was Abhineet. As for both them he was the reason to live. Sid was the only person whom Abhi had in his life after his family. He cursed and blamed himself for not trusting his baby brother and he thought he deserved this punishment…what did sid do to leave from this earth so early….

On the other hand, being a psychiatrist, Avu found herself going into depression so did the others…she knew she did wrong with him, she knew she deserves this punishment…

But what bothered her was the whole family was suffering and she wanted to change that. For that she should do one thing….to bring back siddharth. She knew she can’t bring him back in real…she can’t convince the family with someone to accept them as sid…but she can try……