Chapter 26

Sid opened his eyes only to find Abhi sitting beside him sleeping. Sid's eyes moisted seeing him.

Sid:(in mind) why are u making it difficult to me Dada....please....u can't take the truth....stay away from me please....

A lone tear rolled down his eyes. Then the yesterday's incidents and Riyaz's arrival came to his mind. His eyes looked around for others but no one was there....

Sid: i know this will only happen....he said to himself and went to washroom.

After getting ready he came out and saw Abhi waking up.

Abhi: ashu....is ur hand ok now....

Sid just nodded in yes.

Abhi: ok u get ready and come...i will go and see if the breakfast is ready....

Sid: no thanks....i am going to cafe....he said in a low tone...

Abhi: have breakfast and go...u have to take medicine also....

Sid: no...it's ok....and...

Abhi: yeah Ashu....

Sid: please don't disappoint urself by anticipating i will be normal with u all....it will pain u only....so please stay away from me....he said turned around when his eyes started to water.

Abhi looked at him with tears in his eyes. Do his brother hate him that much....a single misunderstanding and lack of trust costed his relationship of his kid brother....abhi didn't no no...he couldnt say anything more...so he silently went out wiping his tears.

Hearing the door shuting sound sid turned around and saw the place where Abhi was standing. Then he looked himself in the mirror.

His tears were nonstop....he looked at the mirror and though about something and wiped his tears and got ready to go to the cafe.

When he came out everyone was on the breakfast table except Avu and Reem. Sid understood where they will be.

Vaishu saw him and understood his mind as he his eyes wandering around. She went to him and gave a sandwich for which he nodded in no.

Vai: Saranya call and told me to give breakfast to u...please sid eat....she said stuffing the sandwich in his hand.

Avu: vaishu di...pack me a extra breakfast for Riyaz....she said coming out surfing through her hand bag. She didn't saw sid was there.

Vai: Avu...why u are getting bf for him..

Avneet then only saw vaishu and sid standing there. Hearing her Sid handed back the sandwich to vaishu saying.

Sid: i will eat in the cafe....he said in a low tone and left from the house....

Avu felt weird as now also she didn't realised that Sid is insecured around riyaz.

Sid reached cafe and had his breakfast and medicine on the force of rakshan.

Avu and Reem reached the restaurent where riyaz was waiting for them. Riyaz was being so jealous back then as he saw how sid was pampered by everyone....and also he saw the love between sidneet. Though he didn't wanted to separate them he wanted to get the attention of the group...

So only he intentionally ignored sid and tried to grab the attention of the group. He also succeeded in it from Avu and Reem who is so close to sid.

After the graduation he went out of station and now he is back. He came to London as soon as he got to know that they are here. He came directly to meet them without even informing. He saw sid being coaxed by the others in the play area. He thought still they are pampering sid like a child.

So he planned many things internally and then only he approached. When he saw Avu and Reem came to them he noticed they were sad.

Ri: what happened girls....why are u sad....

Avu: nothing riyaz....

Ri: hey dont lie....yesterday also I noticed....even the boys were sad...u guys showed urself happy infront of me....

Reem: there is no benefit in hiding Avu....

Ri: what's is Reem....

Avu: it's about sid....

Ri: what about him....he asked curiously as he thought he can use the info for his plans.

Reem: actually.....she started and told everything from which happened 2 years ago and till now....

Riyaz was shocked to hear everything....he mentally stopped his evil plans then and there itslef...he didn't thought this much have been happened in his absence...he thought they are still pampering him like a child...but no they are seeking for his forgiveness....which he will not give if he was in Sid's place...

Ri: but Avu...what's his health condition now...

Avu: i am trying to get all his medical reports riyaz....till now the reports says that he is perfectly fine after that surgery....but he is not...it's evident in front of our eyes....i am missing something about his health...and i am searching for it....

Ri: why can't u ask rithika about it....

Avu: i asked her also...but she says what the old report says...

Ri: oh...ok...

Avu: ok riyaz....it's getting late for me...lets catch up later....she and both of them left from there

Riyaz was still sitting there thinking about something. He has do something about this....he can't sit idle..eventhough he is jealous of sid getting pampered by the group he will never want sid to be away from them. For now he has do something....he decided to himself and left from there.

In the evening.

Everyone was back home after their works. Sid was in his room. Vaishu was preparing dinner with Jann and abhi helping her.

Others were on the dining table chit chatting. They tried to get sid there but failed. They were taking when the door bell rang.

Abhi who came out from the kitchen went to open the door. Jaireem went behind him. When opened the door everyone wa shocked to see the person especially Abhi.

Reem: Riyaz....u here....

Jai: yeah...what are u doing here...he asked little annoyed as he will be clingy to Reem.

Riyaz: actually i came for dinner....

Jai: dinner...but who invi-- he cut him off by entering inside before they let him in.

Riyaz: thank u for inviting me for dinner....he said and went inside literally pushing them aside leaving abhi and jai in anger and Reem in confuse.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Hey guys....how was the chap...

What u guys think riyaz will do now...

Can sid tolerate his presence...

Target

65+ votes

50 inline comments...

I requesting u all to do inline comments rather than commenting fantastic, awesome, please post soon and all....i will surely post when the targets are completed....

And also if u guys comment post next soon i will delete it....