Chapter 6

Hey guys....how are u all....sorry for not updating from so long....from today i will start update as my busy works has been finished. And also i have decided that i will concentrate on one book at a time....so from now i guys will get frequent updates of this book and after finishing this i will start updating MAFIA QUEENS OBSESSION. So i hope u guys will love my desicion....if not so tell me here....

Abhi was still in his thoughts of his kid brother who always will torture him for cute little things...and his passion for interior designing...and also his adamantness which will drive him crazy sometimes.....

FLASHBACK.

Sid was 17 that time and his passion for interior designing was emerging slowly. He used to redecorate the small apartment house in which they were living every now and then. Abhi has just started the new business along with taking care of their father's business. So they preferred to stay in that small apartment for somemore time so they will not fall into a financial crisis.

One fine day Sid was again doing his rearranging and redecorating their home as it was Sunday. He was engrossed in doing that and even he forgot that he is having an important test tomorrow.

Abhi came from a meeting thinking of taking Sid out for dinner as their friends asked to join. He came home that he would have finished his preparing for his test. But he got huge shock by seeing his home fully upside down with all the things of the living room scattered and sid standing in the middle scanning the room to decide which thing to put where.

Abhi: ashu....what is this....

Sid: bhaiya...see na...i am going to change the view of our living hall fully....

Abhi: but u did it last week only na....

Sid: yeah but that was not nice bhaiya....and it was boring...and u know what....i am bored of this home....dada lets do one thing....let's buy a another home for us bigger than this....

Abhi looked at him with a ' are u mad' look....

Sid: this home is so small dada....i cant redecorate as per my  wish....he said cutely making abhi to smile.

Abhi: but ashu...we don't have enough money to buy a new one now...but i promise we will go to a new house soon...ok...

Sid: really....thank u dada....he said came running to him and hugged him tightly.

Abhi hugged him back and kissed his forehead and then only he remembered about the dinner plan.

Abhi: ok ashu....finish ur decorating things soon and get ready....we are going out for dinner....and after coming back we will revise ur portion for ur tomorrow's test....

Sid's eyes widened hearing about the test....he totally forgot about it...if he says now he didn't study Abhi will not take him for dinner and also he will not allow him for doing his redecorating things again ever....

Abhi: what happened sid...

Sid: umm...nothing dada...u should have informed me na about the dinner see now i have to finish the works fastly...

Abhi:did i told u to change the house upside down like this...now do the work soon...i will come after getting freshen up....

Sid: ok...he said and started to work and his mind was on the test which is on tomorrow. And also he was scared from inside about Abhi who will not compromise in education.

After sometime Sid finally finished his works and got ready for the dinner. They went out had a good time with their friends. Sid was still thinking about the test. But his bad luck he started to feel sleepy in the hotel itself. And in the car itself he slept.

Abhi saw him sleeping and thought not to disturb him and took him to the room and made him to sleep properly. He decided to wake him up early in the morning for studying for the test. But in the morning Abhi too slept as he was also so tired.

Finally they both woke up at 7.30 as their maid came to call them for breakfast. Abhi woke sid also up...sid was scared to go to school as he will definitely fail in test and it will make abhi to go mad....he thought of making some excuses and get off from his school....but for his fortune he got a headache suddenly and it was too much for him to bear it....

Sid: dada...

Abhi: yeah...

Sid: i don't know why...i am getting so tired today...and also my head is paining like anything....he said.

Abhi: why what happened....he asked coming to him and checking his forehead for any temperature...

Sid: it's not fever bhaiya...my head is paining....he said hugged him tightly praying that abhi will tell him to take off and aslo to God to reduce his headpain which came suddenly.

Abhi: it's ok look at me...u take off today...i will talk to ur teacher...and also we will go to doctor for the headache....i think something u ate yesterday is the reason for this...

Sid: dada...please no doctor....he will give injection...

Abhi: whatever it is...we will go....

After that he took sid to the doctor. As it was his first time getting headache like this doctor just suggested some medicines and gave him a injection. The head ache was there for 3 more days...and after that it reduced and Sid became normal.....

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Abhi was still in his own thoughts....

Abhi: why did he got that headache suddenly....i still remember how much he suffered that 3 days....i still don't know why he got that and how it got reduced......

Suddenly something striked his mind and his eyes widened on thinking about the thing which remembered suddenly....

Abhi: what if that thing he told that day was true....he asked himself terrified of something and the following things they did to him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued

Soo how was the chapter guys....i hope u guys would have liked Sidshek scenes...i have given a clue for the entire story in this chapter....