Chapter 25

Hey guys..... How are u all....it 25th chapter....i can't believe myself that i made this story this far ....at first i thought to finish it in 15 to 18 chaps....but here we are in 25th chap....may be 4 to 5 chap more....and more over......

Expect the unexpected.....be ready for anything ....now let's go into the story .....

Avneet was sitting on the couch and going through her emails. She have got the old medical reports of sid from the old hospital. She was going through it....it said everything is fine with him after that surgery but why still he is suffering....the question was ringing in her mind continuously.

Her head started to pain and she felt some one massaging her head. She opened her eyes saw it was Jan.

Jan: are u ok....

Avu: yeah....just going through some mails....

Jan: hmm...is Sid ok...?

Avu: not fully....he got a panic attact in the night....he asked for the pills ..but i didn't gave....

Jan: why....

Avu: those are dangerous for him Jan....already he is suffering...and these pills will have major affect on him....

Jan: then how did u calm him down...

Avu: i didn't....abhi bhaiya did....at first he was reluctant with bhai also then he allowed him to comfort him....

Jan: hmm...seems like he needs time to get along....

Avu: yeah....we have to give him time....

Jan: ok...do u want coffee i am gonna make for me....

Avu: off course i want....she said and Jan left to make coffee for them.

In the evening...

Sid was sitting in the play area for kids watching them playing happily. A cute smile was there on his face and he was remembering his own childhood days when he was being so happy....

Jai and Faisu came there and sat on the bench near him. Sid saw them but ignored. Jai tried to start a conversation ..

Jai: sid...

But he didn't responded...

Jai: sid please ...

Sid didn't even gave a glance....

Soon vaishneet and Jan and Reem joined them. They all tried to make him speak. But they couldn't. Sid was silent all the time.

Fai: sid please.....u should think about us also....how we went through the that phase and also how we missed u....

Vaish: he is right Sid...please...

Sid was about to say something when a voice was heard behind them and sid froze on his spot....

"Hey guys....." A voice came again and they turned and saw Riyaz standing there with a huge grin on his face ...

Sid:( in mind) why the hell he is here now....he thought and he fisted his hands tightly....that made the already wound of his wrist to start bleeding. The blood prickled and it was visible on the white bandage ..

All except him: RIYAZZ...they exclaimed and ran towards him except vaishu.

Sid rolled his eyes as he knew this will only happen as it has happened before itself. He saw how Avu was hugging him and it pained him somewhere....tears brimmed in his eyes due to the pain in his hand .

Vaishu looked at his hand and its bleeding. She quickly examined it. She was about to call Avu but sid cut her off...

Sid: i wanna go home....he said and stood up but stumbled a bit.