Chapter 9

Avneet parked her car in the parking lot and went to her cabin. She was having a surgery that morning itself. She was waiting in the cabin when a nurse came and informed about the operation theatre is ready..

Avneet got up putting on her gloves and mask and went to the OT. It was a simple yet 4 hours surgery and the rest of the day is off for her.

She started the surgery and the 4 hours went by just like that and as usual the operation was successfull. She went back to her cabin and was checking the new MRI,CT scans which was done after the operation. After 20 minutes she declared that the operation was successfull as she got the anticipated results from the patient.

Nur: Dr. Avneet an emergency operation is needed...

Avu: i am off today...check for other doctors....

Nurse nodded at her as she knew Avneet has just finished a 4 hours surgery.

" It's an emergency...look for the doctor available soon...the patient name is Siddharth Nigam...." She said on her walkie talkie and was about to go out.

Avneet freezed on her spot hearing the name..her mind was stuck but she spoke.

Avu: wait...i will do the operation...

Nur: thank u doctor...the ambulance is on the way....she said and went to entrance where the ambulance will be halted along with Avneet.

Few hours ago.

Sid again slept for sometime after that kid went after giving him chocolate for his birthday. At 7.30 he woke up and got ready for start his day. He went to the cafe and had his usual breakfast only after a lot of requests from Saranya.

He was working on the order counter.

Cust: one chocolate milkshake and a plate of white pasta...please...

Sid: chocolate milkshake and white pasta....he said again to confirm the order.

He was working when a cool gush of wind came on his face and he eventually turned to the glass wall of the cafe. His heartbeat stopped for a minute as he saw his brother, his Dada after 2 freaking years along with  their best friends coming towards the cafe.

He stopped working and silently went to the back of the cafe as he couldnt stand there seeing them. He ran to the backside and tears started to come unknowingly.....

He couldn't even handle him after hearing Avu's voice on the phone and now after seeing his Dada and the others he can't handle this anymore.

His crying and sobbings increased more and his breathing starting get heavier...he found it difficult to breath but his mind was not stable. He felt a pain in his head and now he wanted to get rid of that pain...forever....

He looked around and his eyes fell on one thing he wanted now...a glass shard was lying on the floor near the garbage. Sid without a second thought went and took the glass and put it on his wrist. Tears flowing without control.

Only one time and this pain will go forever....

They hate u...

Just one time and u will be free...

But i love them....

They didn't trust me...

I deserve this....no they don't deserve me...

His mind and heart was battling with eachother...

At last his heart won and he put the glass on his wrist with full pressure and the blood started to come. His breathing got difficult more and he was slowly closing his eyes welcoming the permanent darkness in his life when he heard someone calling his name and he fell down closing his eyes fully.

Rakshan came and saw the stupidity which sid has done...he shouted his name and shaked him. He was angry but he knew in which dilema sid is in...he came out of his shock and quickly called the ambulance and it arrived quickly...they took him in the ambulance and rakshan went with them. Soon they reached hospital and sid was made lying on the stretcher and they took him to emergency OT rushingly.

Avneet was waiting at the entrance with lots and lots of things in her mind and only one thing rooted her mind that is he....he, the love of her life was the patient on the way.

Soon the ambulance arrived and he was brought into the hospital and they rushed him to the OT. There he was....she saw him..his face so pale...she saw him after 2 years but something bothered her. Something was wrong....what happened to him...things were messing in her mind.

Rakshan saw her and got shocked.

Rak: YOU....no...u can'...nevermind....PLEASE SAVE HIM....he said with pleading eyes

Avu: what's the condition...

Nur: suicide attempt, cut his wrist with a shard of glass, pulse very low, heart beat uneven....breathing very low....she said.

"Suicide attempt" this was the only thing which stick in her mind and she was rooted to her place.

Nur: DOCTOR.....she shouted gaining her attention.

Nur: his heart beat.....we are losing him....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued.

Finally Avu met sid...but not in a good condition....

What will happen next...

The flashback is coming...and yes can u guys help me with some ideas for sidneet love scenes...it should be romantic as well as cute...and also Sidshek scenes....

Goals: 35 votes.