Chapter 28

Ok guys....i wished that u all will give me encouragement and complete the goal...but the silent readers proved that wrong....anyway....2 more chaps in this story....i will finish it off in 2 or 3 days as i can't disappoint my true readers who always encourage me with their votes and also i want to start my next story....the announcement of the new story will come soon and that's also a Sidneet story only....i hope u guys will love that....and also along with that new book i am gonna focus on Mafia queen's obsession also....

So there will be no goals for this chap as is it's going to finished in next chapter and an epilogue....i will give them the same time tomorrow and the next day or even before according to my mood....and the announcement of the new story will come in some time....i am really sorry if I sounded rude above...but i don't regret because u guys made me to be like this....and i hope u guys will support my upcoming book and atleast comment in that one....now lets start the story....

After 3 months.

The days and nights passed just like that and 3 months passed by. Riyaz left that day itself and sid tried to be underline the word tried to be normal with the others.

Unlike the begining he started waking up with smile when Abhi comes to him and wakes him up daily. And also he started to have breakfast with them in the house but he didn't started to mingle with them.

But every others felt overjoyed when sid started to talk one or two words with everyone here and there. They thought that everything will be fine not knowing what's waiting for them.

Sid was in his room lost in his thoughts....he was remembering the conversation he had with rakshan 3 months ago....

FLASHBACK

Sid came to the cafe from the home without having breakfast again but Abhi has informed Rakshan. So rakshan was ready with the plate of Sid's fav breakfast and sid groaned seeing the food.

Sid : i am not hungry bhaiya....

Rak: just shut up and eat ...he said reaching to the medicine kit which he always had one in the shop for sid.

Sid: how will I eat if shut my mouth....he murmured.

Rak: that's not funny....

Sid: huh...kk i am eating....he said taking the pancakes....

After eating the breakfast and taking the medicine they settled on the table as there was not much customers....

Rak: sid ..

Sid: ha bhaiya....

Rak: can I ask u something....

Sid: anything ask except about the group please....

Rak: no...it's about them only....we need to talk....

Sid shooked his head in no and got up to go....

Rak: I SAID WE NEED TO TALK SIDDHARTH....

Sid flinched at his words little scared as rakshan never used that tone on him. He slowly sat back looking straight at him. Rakshan gave a deep breath out and looked at sid softly...

Rak: sorry for that...but we need to talk...

Sid just nodded his head sat idle.

Rak: i know sid u suffered so much...but what makes u to hate them this much....why u are not giving them a chance....

Sid:(in mind) i cant tell that bhai....

Rak: sid i need an answer....

Sid: u know what happened ....my brain is telling to forgive them.....but my heart is not ready....

Rak: sid please....i suspect something more is there....

Sid looked at him shocked.

Sid(in mind): did he know something....what is he talking about....

Rak: see....i know u suffered and now they are ready to repent their mistakes....so please....give them a chance siddharth....for me....

Sid: i will try bhai....but i can't assure u...it will be good if we stay in a distance....no one will get hurt...atleast not again....he said sighing and went from there.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Sid pov

I know u all are wanting me to get normal and come back to u. Even rakshan bhai wants that only....but i only know what's going on and how u guys will be affected after that....

Pov ends

He thinks about what he did after getting the test report 2 and half years ago....

FLASHBACK.

Sid was waiting in the scan centre for the reports to come. He had to meet Rithika after collecting them. But he knew something is not good with his body and his heart said he is not going to survive.

So he was eagerly waiting for the reports. Once he got it he hurried from there even before the scan centre's doctor see the report. He went home and saw the time. There was 2 hours more for Rithikas appointment.

He took his laptop and opened the google. He searched for each and every term which was on the report. And he was right. His small clot in the brain has turned to a tumor and he was in the start of his 2nd stage. The symptoms also matched.

He knew that something bad was coming and he was glad that time he was about to die. Because according to him he is hated. Especially by his family....so he decided not to take any treatment and let the fate take over him.

He determined on this and torned that page which contained about the tumor and kept the other things. And he met rithika.

As the report was clear as he cleared it. Not knowing this rithika just gave him the normal medication. And he followed that only in this 2 years also. But he knew his time is nearing.

FLASHBACK ENDS.

Sid knew he is not going to survive and his time is gonna finish soon. He didn't thought that dieing will be this much difficult at first when he got to know about the tumor. Because that time he really wanted to die as he missed his family terribly....but now having them near and knowing he is not gonna survive was killing him in another dimension....he closed his eyes took a deep breath and decided something.

He stood up and went to breakfast. Everyone was there chit chatting. He slowly approached them.

Sid: shall we go to Amusement park today....he asked eyeing at everyone while others looked at him in shock as he talked to them i mean asked them something in this 3 months for the first time.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To b continued

One more chapter and the epilogue....