favour

"Please explain to me how this shit happened, again ?" Mikey looks over at Sanzu, pointing at the two brothers sitting on the couch.

"Well, it's not like I'm their babysitter" Sanzu replies, taking a seat next to them before he motions you over.

"Koko's girl, got something to drink?"

You roll your eyes from the stool at the bar, standing up only to feel Koko's hand on your shoulder pushing you to sit back down gently with a comforting smile, "Don't worry bout it"

You give him a small nod and stay seated, watching him as he pulls out an expensive wine bottle from the fridge.

How much alcohol does this man have in this apartment?

Koko takes a seat next to everyone on the couch, taking turns filling up glasses until getting to Sanzu's glass. A dirty look from the pink-haired man makes him pause.

"The fuck?" Koko lets out, bluntly.

"I asked for a drink from her" Sanzu explains, pointing towards you.

With a sigh, he puts the wine bottle down on the table and decides to ignore Sanzu, but Sanzu doesn't let it go.

"Where's that whiskey I like?"

Koko looks over at you, parting his lips to speak - because he planned to say he ran out.

However, you interrupt him - holding the almost empty bottle up and walking over to Sanzu before nervously bending down to pour him the remaining liquid.

"Here"

"Thank you, pretty" Sanzu places a cold hand on your lower back as you straighten back up, making you jump and let out a small gasp.

Ran lets out a laugh from the couch, sipping on the wine.

" I like her " He mutters to Mikey, which then turns his gaze to you, scanning your body as he pushes the weight of his lean body further down into the couch.

You give Koko a small nod, awkwardly clasping your hands together as you look down at the floor.

"I'm gonna go get some sleep"

Mikey tuts, catching the attention of the room as he sits up straight, silence settling in as he gives Koko a blank stare.

"Have a drink with us, baby " Koko suggests, however, his tone sounded more demanding than anything.

He swipes his tongue over his lower lip as you glance down into his dark eyes because trying to avoid them seemed impossible by this point.

"I really shouldn't-" You mouth to him nervously, playing with the bottom material of your dress.

Koko raises an eyebrow, gently turning you around before placing his hands on your hips and pulling you down on his lap.

You allow yourself to relax, although your first reaction was to be surprised - because trying to stand up and make a scene now won't do you any good.

" Do me a favour and play along, I'll make it up to you "  He whispers from behind you loud enough so only you'd hear, tracing a finger on the skin of your thigh.