complicated

The car ride wasn't too awkward, to your surprise Koko's music taste didn't seem to be too bad so the two of you vibed until you reached the club.

" Are you sure you're not setting me up? "
You pause to laugh at his confused expression,

" This place looks like a whore house " You point towards the big neon sign on top of the main entrance as he drives by.

" We're not going through there " Koko rolls his eyes, his hand placed on the back of your seat as he starts reversing the car to park it.

" Huh? What does that mean? "

You stare at him for longer than you should, luckily he wasn't paying much attention as he silently takes the key out of the ignition and opens his door to get out.

In a rush to catch up to him, you awkwardly stumble around in your heels as you tell him to wait up.

Reaching a shady-looking back door, he opens it and motions you inside making you raise an eyebrow and step back.

" Hajime, what does that mean? "

You feel his hand placed on your lower back as he practically pushes you to walk inside, following behind you,

" I told you not to call me that "

You scoff, clutching your bag as you begin walking with him in the dimly lit hallway, faint music being heard from within the club.

Koko nods to the bouncers in front of the other door as the two of you walk past. They gave you a dirty look adding to the feeling of you not belonging here but you chose to ignore it.

When you do finally get inside, you look around to see the previous Ran and Rindou competing in who can take more shots, bickering over the music.

Sanzu was seated on the couch with a brunette girl straddling his lap.

" Where is Mikey ? " Koko finally speaks up, taking a seat at the empty bar. Sanzu moves his head slightly, pulling away from the girl before making eye contact with you.

You shyly decide to take a seat next to Koko.

" Next room down, Draken's here though" Sanzu replied to Koko, moving his gaze back towards you and smiling before going back to making out with the girl.

Koko lets out a small sigh and stands up to leave, you mindlessly try to follow him, because you don't wanna be left alone.

While trying to ignore the stares you were getting, you felt a hand placed on your shoulder from behind.

You pause and turn around to meet a blonde man smiling down at you, a small burn mark covering the left side of the skin around his pretty, green eyes.

" I wouldn't do that if I was you "

You furrow your eyebrows, but by the time you turn back around Koko already went in and you were left alone. Great.

" Fucks sake, guess I'm stuck with you " You slouch, your eyes scanning the man in front of you.

The tidy formal outfit he's wearing alongside the Chanel heels on his feet made him look very put together.

" Damn, is everyone here rich? " You think out loud once your eyes reach his heels, earning a laugh from the blonde.

" These ?" He points at the shoes, " Birthday gift from Koko "

You still keep your tense, confused expression until he put his hand out to introduce himself, and you reluctantly take it.

" Inupi "

That's when you smile back at him because you've heard the name before and you knew he was close to Koko.