bonten II

You struggle to put your shoes on, your legs still weak from the past hour or so.

" Koko "

" Mm? "

You place your phone in your bag before following him to the elevator slowly with a groan.

" Why are we moving out anyway? " You sigh, tapping into the concealer covering your neck and looking in the big mirror.

Koko places his hands on your hips, looking into your reflection with a frown.

" I'll tell you when we get there - why'd you cover them? "

" Because they're everywhere n' they'll see " You laugh, turning around to face him once you hear the elevator ding.

" Yeah, that's the whole point " He rolls his eyes and grabs your hand, leading you alongside him to his car.

" I can't cover them all the time anyway I just thought it would be better to - today at least "

The thought you'd have to live with 4 other men makes you nervous in advance. It wasn't because they were part of Bonten specifically, it was more because of that first night you got introduced to them.

It was intimidating, to say the least - you only hope Koko would think about what you said.

It would be a pain in the ass for him and you knew that it was either he lets go of Bonten or you get even more involved with them.

The first option would be uncomfortable for him while the second would be for you. But...  'it'll have to work out some way '  you thought.

" Is Sanzu going to be there? " You blurt out looking at Koko from the passenger seat and he laughs, placing a hand on your thigh as he continues driving.

" Yes, why? Does he scare ya? " Koko smiles and looks over at you.

" He doesn't like - scare me " You pause, one hand playing in your hair. " Just... makes me nervous "

Koko raises a brow his hand grabbing onto your thigh harder,

" Oh? So you like him ? "

You roll your eyes, pushing his hand off your thigh making him laugh.

" Don't be stupid, I only like you " You mutter, looking out the window.

" Aw, I thought you loved me " Koko places his hand back on your thigh and you giggle, turning back to look at him.

" I actually - "

" Hate me? Want to strangle me to death half of the time but I'm so good at what I do you fell for me? " He arrogantly says with a grin, stroking your thigh slowly.

" At what you do? Hm, could be better "

You laugh at his smile dropping as he lets out a loud and offended  " huh ?".

" That's why you can't wal-" He takes a hold of the steering wheel with both hands and swerves the car, moving you into the side door.

" Eyes on the road dumbass "

~•◦ ◦•~

You take a step out of the car and start walking towards the mansion's door with Koko, his hand loosely placed on your waist.

" Senju's getting dismissed later today "

Koko stops to look at you, giving you a small smile before pushing the door open for you to enter the house.

" Oh? That's good, ain't it? "

As soon as you walked in, you felt your stomach turn at the sight of the chandelier shining down on the couch, bringing you back to last night's mess.