the club i

Opening your eyes to see Koko smiling and shifting in bed to plant a kiss on your lips finally felt like you were staring the day off right, the faint smell of his cigarettes still looming in the air comforted you.

" What time is it ? " You ask, rubbing the sleep out of your eyes before sitting up to check your phone.

" It's 10- "

" Why would you let me sleep that much ?! " You let out a bit too loud making him laugh while laying his head down on your chest.

" You looked too peaceful and we have a lot of time anyway " He coos, getting more comfortable and you sigh raising a hand to run through his hair.

" Right - I almost forgot ... about Hanm-"

" The terms are that he gets 10 per cent of whatever we make, but I don't plan on playing along for too long " He explains and you tilt your head sideways, grabbing the pack of cigarettes and the lighter that lay in bed next to you.

" So, what's your plan ? " You flick your thumb over the lighter with a soft smile, bringing the cigarette to your lips before inhaling.

You cough out the smoke and sit up further in bed making Koko turn his head in your lap quickly with furrowed brows, reaching out to take the cigarette from your hands.

" You're my plan " He puffs, watching your expression change into confusion as you sit silently.

" Wakasa is a liability to him, i don't know exactly why he allowed him in but that's not of any importance "

You nod slowly, " You want me to convince Wakasa to rat him out so we get Hanma out of the game, is that what you're telling me ? "

Koko nods with a small smile, looking up at you.

" After we get Hanma out of the game, we can bring the rest in and handle Wakasa once you lure him in, that way you get revenge and Bonten gets Osaka" He takes another drag before continuing.

" Since the club's now owned by us, all other consumption and legal stuff going on in the front is our profit - behind the scene stuff we split "

You hum quietly, processing his words.

" That's great and all, but it's not gonna be that easy to get Hanma out of the game - now think about it "

Koko stares at you intently before sitting up to ash his cigarette, wrapping an arm around you in bed.

" It's not gonna help even if I do get Wakasa to rat him out, if it's anything like I believe Hanma's also bribing the cops to stay out of his business " You explain, pulling the covers over you with a sigh while cuddling closer to Koko.

" What do you suggest ? " He asks and you let out a small giggle, looking over your shoulder at him.

" You're not gonna like it "

" It won't matter if it'll get the job done - now what's the plan ? " Koko impatiently looks at you and you pull his hand towards you, taking a drag of the cigarette between his fingers.

" Well... " You give him a soft smile, exhaling the smoke out slowly.

" Hanma seems to think with his dick, and Wakasa still has something for me - see where I'm going with this ? "

Koko tilts his head to the side slightly before smiling.

" No, no - that's good "

~•◦ ◦•~

You slowly make your way down the stairs, pulling down on the bottom of your annoyingly short dress.

" Are we ready to lea-" You speak but upon reaching the bottom of the stairs, your eyes meet Sanzu's from the living room. He stays quiet, although refusing to cut off eye contact.