the club ii

You head towards the VIP area you saw earlier, the neon lights shining brightly as you make your way through behind Koko.

The club was still fairly empty because it just opened, but even so, people were gathering quite quickly - most of them going straight to the bar.

You jump slightly once you feel Hanma's presence behind you, then you realise you must have spaced out admiring the club.

He leans down, and once you go to turn around and face him you felt his hands placed around your waist from behind, keeping you from moving.

" Can i get you anything else to drink ? "

Hanma asks, and you look towards Koko, calmly sitting with one leg on top of other, his fingers tapping on the side of the leather couch.

You didn't quite know what to do.

But you did say you can pull this off, so you wrap your arm around Hanma's neck, pulling him closer to your shoulder and your lips ghost over his jawline before reaching his ear.

" Straight whiskey "

Without fail, you notice the corners of his mouth turn into a smirk ever so slightly before he quickly parts towards the mini bar in the closed off area.

Your eyes remained locked with Koko's and he gives you a small nod, which would have been comforting if it wasn't pointed in the direction where Wakasa is sitting.

And now, it really begins.

You try your best to give Koko a smile to hide your nerves, but he knows you well enough to know it's fake. It made him laugh.

And that actually made you smile.

Taking a few steps forward, you end up sitting next to Wakasa on the leather couch, an empty space separating you from Koko.

" You're awfully quiet, what's wrong ? " You tilt your head towards Wakasa and his arm slides around your shoulders pulling you closer.

" I'm trying to figure something out " He smiles, and your hand moves to rest on his thigh.

" Just enjoy yourself - there's nothing to figure out, you already know me well enough " You smile back, planting a kiss on his cheek before backing away slightly.

His eyes scan you with a frown and you could notice him gulp, he seemed surprised - it would be quite the issue if he figured you out before things can pick up.

You stand up when you saw Hanma return with a bottle of whiskey in his hand and a glass, noticing Wakasa nod just slightly out of the corner of your eye.

He looked visibly tense, and Koko seemed to be spaced out.

Hanma takes a seat in front of Koko, placing the bottle down on the small table and your eyes shift towards him as he tapped his lap looking up at you.

Shit. That asshole.

Your names called out once again, the same motion being made making Koko snap out of it as he sees you make your way towards Hanma.

Your back was turned to him, and it made you anxious not seeing his expressions.

" Backing off so quickly ? Tsk you're no fun " Hanma teases and you grit your teeth with a smile, turning around to take a seat on his lap.

" Is this better for you ? " You let out, feeling Hanma's hands wrap around your waist, his head resting on top of your shoulder.

Your eyes meet Koko's dark ones, his body shifting on the sofa as he crossed his arms. As expected, this one was actually getting to him - it was getting to you too.