trust

10:24 AM

You wake up to a loud ringing noise and feel a breeze. Once you look down under the covers, you realise your left leg is hanging over the ledge of the couch.

Looking up you see Wakasa still sleeping like it's nothing and you smile to yourself, he looks so peaceful and you're just happy he's managed to get some sleep.

But the ringing noise kept on making you groan annoyed, slipping the blanket off your body and almost crawling off the couch so you won't wake Wakasa up.

You scratch your head and look down noticing how you ended up taking off your pants last night and they ended up on the floor, you shrugged realising you must have gotten hot during the night.

After all, it's been a while since you slept with someone like this.

Your phone rings again and you snatch it from the table and pick it up, making your way towards the kitchen and shutting the door closed with a yawn.

" Why'd you not answer? '' Koko's annoyed voice rings in your ear and it's almost like you instantly regret picking up.

" I just woke up, I'm not giving you any explanations" You speak quietly making Koko laugh on the other side of the phone.

" Did you have fun? " He laughs and you roll your eyes, sitting at the dinner table chair.

" Just shut up and come get me "

" I'm already here - wait, are you in your
panties? "

" How the fuck - oh shit " You quickly close the blinds of the kitchen window making Koko laugh before going into a serious tone.

" If you're not out in 5 I'm breaking the door...again "

Beep.

You facepalm and get up, practically running back towards the living room and picking your pants up, sliding them on in a hurry.

A small groan leaves Wakasa, shifting his position before mumbling incoherently.

" You're leaving already? " He says in a sleepy voice, struggling to open his eyes. You plant a kiss on his forehead before sliding your phone into your back pocket.

" Keep me updated "

He gives you a half smile before drifting to sleep again and you leave through the front door, carefully shutting it and making your way outside.

/ / Once the door clicks shut, Wakasa grabs his phone and searches through his contacts, dialling a number and putting it up to his ear before talking.

" It's now - I sent the money, I need him gone by the end of the week "

10:29 AM

Kokonoi's car was easy to spot from a mile away - being that it's the only ridiculously expensive car on the whole street. Your eyes meet his, watching him lean away from the car and check his watch.

" That was 5 minutes on the dot, lucky you " He chuckles and opens the car door for you, making you raise an eyebrow.

" Did you hit your head this morning? " You ask with a half smile, getting in the passenger seat and putting your seatbelt on.