! |focus

A/N : This chapter is like 90% smut because i felt like it, i'll go back to the actual plot soon i promise ( i have no clue what im doing )

CW for uhh borderline gun kink (?) and explicit sexual content <3

~•◦ ◦•~
A mirror.

" Oh " You feel your face grow hotter as you let out a giggle into the crook of his neck, feeling his grip on your ass tighten before he lands a short slap across your left cheek.

" I thought you were in control, what's up? " Koko mockingly says, turning your body towards the mirror.

You're sitting between his legs on the edge of the bed, looking into the reflection with a small smile.

" I always have been " You tilt your head slightly, the feeling of his slender fingers sneaking on your thigh making you raise an eyebrow.

" Remember - you're now working directly under me, my love " He parts your legs slightly and you shiver, feeling his breath on the nape of your neck as he moves to plant a kiss on your back.

" I'm responsible for you and any bullshit falls on me, you should learn to behave "

Your eyes follow his fingers' movements as he raises your skirt, your breath feeling more shallow with every soft, teasing touch of his.

" Is that a warning ?" Your breath hitches once the tip of his fingers trace over the lace material covering your cunt.

Your head instinctively falls back on his shoulder as he slowly moves up and down your folds a few times, watching your body squirm in his arms.

He chuckles, retracting his fingers totally from your body leaving you looking at his face in the reflection, a barely audible whimper leaving you.

" Yeah, it is, " Koko places his hands on your waist, lifting you onto his lap where you could feel how hard he's gotten under you.

"There are a few other things you gotta learn though, first - I need you to strip for me, mm? " His voice was soft yet demanding and you suddenly felt small.

The roles were now reversed, and your legs trembling as you hurried to stand up and remove your clothing letting him know you weren't complaining.

You're left in a black lacy set, crossing your hands behind your back nervously whole you watched him reach for his jacket's pocket.

" Catch " He laughs at your shocked expression as you struggle to catch the pistol, your shaky hands managing to grip it at the last second.

" What's that? " He asks and you roll your eyes, sitting back down on the edge of the bed.

" Your pistol " You trace your fingers on his initials carved on the side along an intricate golden-plated design. The design mesmerized you.

You haven't seen it since that night but the way it feels so heavy in your hands surprises you, maybe the adrenaline rush didn't give you enough time to notice back then.

" That's right " He hums, his hands reaching out for the pistol to slide the magazine out.

" That's where bullets are kept " You speak your thoughts out loud making him giggle at your flustered expression before emptying the bullets out, and tossing them to the side.