! | please

You get in the back seat as you're told with a suspicious look on your face but once you see Koko get in the driver's seat and start the car up instead, you begin to calm down.

" So - " Before you could even speak, he backs out of the parking lot and dashes down the busy street, taking a sharp left into an unlit alleyway.

" You knew where to go way too fast " You purse your lips and roll your eyes as he takes the key out of the ignition with a chuckle, turning around in his seat to face you.

" Maybe I just know my way around " He excused himself.

" Maybe it's not your first time "

" I've never fucked anyone in a car before, crazy ass" Koko bluntly speaks, eyes fixated on you and the sincere tone made you gulp.

" I find that hard to believe " It comes out as a murmur, half cut off by his hand reaching out to cup your cheek, pulling your face towards him.

" Have you? " He asks, and your stomach sinks because you have to tell the truth.

" Once "

He lets out a laugh that made you smile, and although embarrassed you couldn't help it.

" Was it a Honda? "

" It was a BMW"

" That's arguably worse " He laughs even harder and you push his hand away with a dry laugh.

" Wakasa drives a BMW? "

You furrow your eyebrows at the question and the mere mention of his name, but you knew this had to be some game.

" Mm, with leather seats that are awfully pretty and easy to clean up " You reply without missing a beat watching him swallow dryly.

" Is that so? I wouldn't think he'd be capable to make such a mess of you " He bites back and you felt your face grow hotter.

" Who says I made a mess? " You ask smiling, watching him climb into the back seat calmly, the dim street lights barely illuminating him.

" Ah, maybe I am jealous " He admits with a chuckle, sitting down in the middle seat next to you and you could barely find the words to speak.

" I want you to make a mess of me, too "

" Hajime - " His name falls from your lips once you felt his cold hands on your waist, pulling you up to straddle him suddenly.

" Could you do that for me? I'm very curious " His hands slip to your ass and you grind yourself down on him eliciting a groan out of him.

" Do what exactly? " You roll your hips down again, this time moaning quietly at the feeling of him growing hard under you, his finger pads digging into your flesh.

He stares up into your eyes with a smile before his expression switches completely, his left hand rising to tuck a strand of hair behind your ear.

Your name falls softly from his lips,

" Show me... how you did it "

You nod your head hesitantly, lowering your lips to his in a hungry kiss, your hands loosening his tie before unbuttoning his dress shirt.

He grips your ass tighter every time your hips roll on him and you tangle your hands in his hair, pulling his head back panting.

" What's wrong, princess? " He mumbles and you raise an eyebrow, tightening your hold on his hair making him let out a quiet groan.

" What are you trying to prove? " You ask, still breathing heavily while a small smile creeps on his lips, his fingers raising to pull down on the zipper of your dress.