Part 21- future

My new fanfic is called Corazón de fuego, if you liked this story and the way I write then feel free to read it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(4 years later, Y/n's POV 💜)
(They are 19)

We walk into the restaurant we had our first date in.
"Ooh! I remember this place!"
"Good, I was hoping you would."
The waiter directs us to the same table we had our first date at. Ah, the memories.

We order our drinks and food and then Camilo starts talking.
"Y/n.. we've been together for four years and without a doubt it has been the best 4 years of my life. You make the happiest I could ever be, every minute you aren't by my side is dreadful. I want to spend the rest of my life with you." He gets down on one knee... I can't believe this. The whole restaurant has their eyes on us.
"Make me the luckiest man on Earth.. and will you marry me?" He asks, holding out a ring. Wow...

(Short Dolores' POV ❤️)

"Isa!" I shout.
"Yeah!" She says, bursting into my room.
"Bruno's prophecy... it came true. He proposed." I tell her. A giant grin starts to form on her face while she basically jumps up and down.
"did she say yes? Please tell me she said yes! She needs to say yes. If she doesn't say yes I'm going to break her spine!"
"Isa, Isa, don't worry. I'm gonna find out as he literally just proposed.

(Camilo's POV 🧡)

She stares at me dead in the eyes, her face being a light shade of red.
"Camilo I- this- this is a dream come true! Of course I will!" She says excited as I put the ring on her finger and then hug her as everyone in the restaurant claps.

(Dolores' POV again ❤️)

"Isa.. SHE SAID YES!" I say and we both scream in excitement.
"Girls? What's going on?" Pepa says, bursting into our room looking a little concerned.
"Well... CAMILO'S GETTING MARRIED!"
"OH MY GOD!" She exclaims, I think out of shock but also happiness. I am so helping plan this wedding.

~~~~

(One year later, Camilo's POV 🧡)
(They are now 20)

It's nearly time... waiting for her to come join me on the altar. I can't believe this day has actually arrived. A day I would forever remember.

The music starts playing and we all look to see y/n looking the best I have ever seen her. I can't image her looking more perfect. She has a huge smile on her face as she walks towards the altar. Her white dress made her look like a queen.

She stands in front of me on the altar, smiling at me as I smile back.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today in the presence of these witness, to join Camilo and Y/n in matrimony commended to be honourable among all; and therefore is not to be entered lightly but relevantly, passionately, lovingly and solemnly. Into this- these two persons present now come to be joined. If any person can show just cause why they may not be joined together - let them speak now or forever hold your peace." No one objected to us getting married, that's great.

It's time to say our vows... I can't believe this day has finally come. I dreamt of it when I was younger, but I always thought y/n would get bored of me or I would fuck up so badly that she would leave me. But she didn't. Anyway, time for the vows.

"Camilo, you saw me at my worst and decided you would help me. Every single day after that one I've tried making up for it. Everyday since I met you has made me the happiest I've ever been, everyday better than the last. You saved me, Camilo. And now I can spend my life showing you how much you mean to me, for that one day we met. The day that began everything." Y/n says. Wow... I can't believe I'm marrying this amazing woman. Well, it's my turn I guess...

"Y/n, I have known you for 5 years. That's 1/4 of our lives. But I want that to be more than half of our lives. I know you are the person I want to wake up to everyday. I know you are the right person for me. I've never met anyone more perfect than you. You are the one I truly love, y/n. Forever and always."

"Camilo, do you take y/n to be your lawfully wedded Wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death makes you part?" The priest asks me.

"I do, forever and always."

"Y/n, do you take Camilo to be your lawfully wedded Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death makes you part?" He asks y/n. She grabs my hand and smiles at me.

"I do, and I will never stop." 

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." I swing her by her hips, kissing her as caps and cheers rise from the crowd. Specifically mi mama. She was really happy about this, but no one was happier than me. And maybe y/n.

~~~~
(Five years later, Luna's POV 💙)
(Camilo and y/n are 25)

"And that's how I met your mother." Papa says with one arm around mama. They both smile at each other.

"Now go play, it's a beautiful day outside!" Mama says as we run downstairs to go outside, passing the painted quote in the wall. 'Forever and always.' Me and my brother, Juan, run into the back garden and start running around, playing tig.
"I love you." Papa says.
"I love you more." Mama replies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading this book! I hope you enjoyed it!
As I mentioned previously, I am writing a new fanfic called Corazón de fuego, the first chapter
should already be posted by the time this is published. THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK! Honestly I thought this was going to get like 5 views but you guys really surprised me with 3k. Even just 200 views I was like wtf and I mean now- it's just wow.

Anyway, thank you everyone to decided to read this book. I love you all and I hope you have a great day/night/week/ life.

Bye <3.