1

(I know a lots are silent readers but I love reading all the comments you guys write. Hope you like this book)

All students were walking inside of Bangtan High school.

A 16 years old Jungkook were getting drop off by his mom Mary.

"Bye sweetie have a great first day!" She kiss her son cheek. "Bye momma" Jungkook hug her and walk away from the car.

A little background of Jungkook. Jungkook and his parents were in a car crash which take his parents life away. Jungkook was only 3. Mary and Rosslyn have been marry recently and been looking for a child around 1 to 5. So they adopted him and yes it did take a lots of paperwork but soon they got to adopt him.

Jungkook was walking to the office as be was walking, he flinched at a loud noise that can from a motorcycle.

"Ah that's loud" Jungkook shook and continue to walk. Once he made it to the office, he told them his name and last name.

Soon a teacher came out.

"Hello, I'm Taehyung and blah blah. Just follow me" Taehyung roll his eyes and went out of the office.

"This is the bathroom, classroom, classroom, and so on" when they went around the corner. Taehyung trap him in the wall. "Listen here, kids like you will be miserable. My buddy Jimin and I will beat your ass later on today so watch out" he pushed Jungkook down and left.

"What just happened?" Jungkook ask himself while getting up. "I guess I have to find my class by myself" Jungkook patted his bottom off because he was just on the floor.

Jungkook only have three classes which is English, Music and Cooking. He found the English class but couldn't find the other.

He soon saw an adult and ask him.

"Hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook and I'm new. I'm having trouble finding my two class" he introduced himself to the teacher. "Ah Jeon Jungkook, you in my class. Let me introduce myself. I'm Kim Seokjin but as you teacher, Mr. Kim" they both bow. "I'm your cooking teacher for last class" he was walking Jungkook to the class. Then he show him the music class.

"Ah Yoongi, this one is your new student Jeon Jungkook" Mr. Kim open the to see a male. "Oh hello, I'm Kim Yoongi but as your teacher called me Mr. Min" Jungkook was confused about the change of last name. "I thought it was Mr. Kim?" Jungkook ask. "Oh, I'm married with two Kim who are teacher, Jin is one of them the other is Kim Namjoon. I go by Mr. Min in school so their won't be any confusing" Yoongi explain. "Ah okay Mr. Min" Jungkook understood. "Yes, I see you later, I need to get supplies" Yoongi said and left.

"Well, little one, would you like me to take you to Mr. Kim English room?" Mr. Kim ask. "Yes please" Jungkook said.

Even though, Jungkook know where it is. He want someone to be with him because it his first day.

"Namjoon!" Mr. Kim hug him. "Hey, you must be the new student Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon had his hand out. "I'm Mr. Kim and you know my first name" Namjoon and shook Jungkook hand. "Nice to meet you" Jungkook show his famous smile.

"I have a question Mr. Kim" Jungkook ask. "Yes" bit Kim ask. "Sorry I was asking to Mr. Kim Seokjin" Jungkook bow. "It's okay, you can called me Jin till school start" Mr. Kim said. "Okay, are you in a poly married relationship?" Jungkook ask. "I hope you don't mind asking" Jungkook said. "I don't mind, yes I am. Namjoon and Yoongi are my two husbands" Jin said. "Wow so cool" Jungkook said.

*Ring ring*

"Ahh that is the bell, I should go now. I see you later Jungkook and you too Joom" Jin quickly left.

"Jungkook you can sit anywhere" Mr. Kim said. "Okay" Jungkook took a seat.

Jungkook pov

Many students have walk in. I saw that Taehyung kid again with a other guy which I am thinking it Jimin he said. I turn my head to look somewhere else.

Then I look back to the door. There was this one guy who came in, it was the guy who rode the motorcycle. He look so hots, tight black leather pants, white t-shirt with a black leather jacket. He was carrying his bags and his helmet. And oh man holy shit he look so hot.

I snap out of my mind when he sat next to me.

"Do I have something on me?" He ask. "No sorry" I look away and immediately scold myself.

"Before we start class, we have a new student. Please stand up and introduced yourself and also give facts about you" Mr. Kim said and I hate to be the only standing up expect for the teacher.

"Hello I'm Jeon Jungkook, I have two moms. I lost my parents at the age of 3 from a bad car crash. Please take care of me" I bow and sat down.

"Okay, please grab your pencil or pen and your notebook" Mr. Kim said. I was grabbing my stuff then I felt a tap on my arm.

"Sorry, I'm Hoseok would you like to be my friend?" He ask. I smile. "Of course, thank you for choosing me as your friend" I said. "Of course, you look cute and a really nice guy. I don't really have friends so I wanted to ask" he explains.

I may have blush when he told me I was cute. "Jeon! Jung? Play attention you can talk during break" Mr. Kim told us. We apologize and did work.

Soon class was over.

Hoseok waited for me to come out. "Oh you scared me" I said, when I saw him. "Sorry I wanted to wait for you" Hoseok said. "It's okay, what is your next class?" I ask. "I'm music with Mr. Min" he said. "Me too, oh crap hide me" I told him after I saw Taehyung and Jimin walk toward us.

"Jungcock I see you" Taehyung was about to grab me but then Hoseok grab his arm. "Touch him and I will beat your ass!" Hoseok look so scary when he is mad. "I'm not afraid of you" then suddenly Hoseok grab Jimin hand pull back his hand. "Ow ow" Jimin was in pain. "Fuck Tae let just do this after school. I'm in fucking pain!" Jimin growl at him. "Fine!" Hoseok let go of him and they walk away.

"Thank you" I told him. "Anytime, if they bother you tell me" he said. We were both walking to our next class.

"So you have two moms?" He ask. "Yes I do, I love them" I smile thinking of my moms. "I'm sorry about parents, but I know your pain. My mom passed away from cancer when  I was young" He look down. "I'm sorry" things got sad real quick.

"Um Jungkook could I get your number?" Hoseok ask, trying to light things up. "Yes sure, here" I hand my phone to him.

He typed his number in then gave my phone back. He save himself as Hobi☀. I texted him saying it was me and he save myself as Kookie🍪.

Ring ring

Another class, here we go.

Tbc

First chapter is done, see you on the next one. Hope you enjoy it