19 (NamJinYoon)

(WP was being a bitch yesterday and deleted the whole chapter. So sorry if it not good)

5 years later

"Mama!" 4 years old McKenzie was running to her parents room. (Using that name because it's my sister middle name).

Yes, they have a child now. Namjoon and Jin have found out that Yoongi can get pregnant so they tried and it's work.

They live in somewhere in America which was Namjoon dream. They all decided to retire their job and go to their dream area to live. Yoongi is a house a wife, while Namjoon is a tutor to help kids from ages 10-15. Jin have become a hairdresser and makeup artists.

They live a huge house, I guess you could say they are rich.

"Oof" Yoongi made a noise as McKenzie jump near him. "Petal stop now, you going to wake up your fathers" Yoongi sat up and patted his lap. "Sorry Mama" McKenzie pouted. "It's okay petal. Now why are you so excited?" Yoongi ask. "Today you, appa and dada go to shopping with me!" McKenzie squeal, making his fathers wake up.

That's right, her fathers and mama promise her to go shopping.

"Oops" McKenzie got off of her Mama lap before her appa and dada get her. "Why did she ran away?" Namjoon ask, he didn't want to think about it. "You idiot, she want us to get get because she accidentally woke us up" Jin explain and Namjoon made a face '0'0'.

The two got out of bed, Namjoon quickly put on a shirt on since he sleep shirtless. The two started looking for McKenzie.

While they are looking for her, Yoongi went back to sleep.

"Where are you my beauty pie?" Jin singly said.

*giggles*

Namjoon listen and pointed under the couch. "In three" Jin whisper.

"One two three!"

Namjoon pull out their kid gently and they started to tickle her.

"Daddy! Appa! Can't bwethe!" McKenzie yelled. They stop tickles her and let her breath. "Where is Mama?" McKenzie look around. "Mm, I think he went back to bed" Namjoon said. "Let wake him up!" McKenzie got up and ran back to their room. The two fathers follow her and there was Yoongi back to sleep.

"Mama! Mama! Wake up!" McKenzie was jumping up and down. "Now now McKenzie, you know the rules" Jin grab McKenzie. "Don't jump on bed" they both say and McKenzie pouted. Namjoon notice the pout. "But we can tickles him" Namjoon said and McKenzie put on a while gummy smile with her dimples showing.

"In three, two, one! Tickles him!" Namjoon yelled and making Yoongi gigglea a lot. "Okay stop now! I can't breathe" they stopped.

This is what they always do every morning.

Tbc
Next chapter is the last one.
Hope you like it?