15

(I plan to make 20 something chapters)

It was the next day, Hoseok had gone home already and Jungkook was already missing him.

"Mom could I go over his place later tonight?" Jungkook ask his mom Mary. "Of course bun, let go eat breakfast that your mama made" Mary said. "Okie" they walk to the kitchen.

Meanwhile with Hoseok.

When Hoseok got home, he found his dad on the couch passed out and been drinking.

Hoseok got scared for him because the last time he did this is when his mother passed away. His father did try to hurt Hoseok but Hoseok was smart enough to protect himself from him.

"Oh dad" Hoseok look at the mess he made in the kitchen. There was glass shattered on the ground and papers on the ground.

He started to clean the area and when he was done, he clean up all of his dad beer bottles.

After he was all done. He didn't know what to do so he went up to his room and figure something out to do.

Time skip.

Hoseok was watching Shameless on Netflix while on FaceTime with his baby. But then he heard a noise.

"Kook, I heard something. I'll be back" Hoseok told through the phone and setting it down on his bed.

He went down where he heard the sound and it was his dad that was awake and drinking more.

"Dad.." Hoseok quietly said. His dad look at him and walk toward him. "You really do look like her" his dad said. "You mean mom?" Hoseok ask. "Yes, now come here" Hoseok walk toward him but slowly. "Everytime I look at you, I think of her and she is gone. I think you should be gone too" he told him. "What do you mean?" Hoseok ask. All the sudden, his dad pin him again the wall. Hard. "Fuck dad no!" Boom, a punch hit Hoseok. "I was right, you're just like your mother" he spit on him.

Meanwhile with Jungkook.

He was waiting for Hoseok to come back and it was a long time so he decided to come over to see if everything okay.

When he knock the door, no one answer and the door was a bit open. So he peek in and when he did.

He saw his boyfriend cover in blood and cuts, still was standing.

"Why are you doing this! To your own son!" Jungkook cried out holding Hoseok close to him. "Fuck off bitch, I never really like you" a slap were heard. Then Hoseok push him away hard. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Hoseok yelled in his face. "Get out!" His dad said. "No! You get out! In the deed, mom said I could have the house when I'm 18, not you!" Hoseok somehow gain strength and push his dad out. "Fuck you" his dad said as he ran off drunkenly.

"Hobi!" Jungkook gasp out as he catch Hobi when he collapse. He immediately call 911 and after he made the call, he call his moms who immediately came in the house.

When the ambulance came, they took Hoseok to the hospital and Jungkook went him while his moms drove behind the ambulance.

At the hospital.

Hoseok was immediately treated and the two moms and the boy had to wait in the waiting room.

After almost half of hour passes, a nurse came out.

"Family of Jung Hoseok?" The nurse ask. "Here!" Rosslyn raise her hand and they walk over. "So you're his boyfriend and your are his parents, correct?" The nurse ask. "Yes" Mary said. "Before I said anything about Hoseok, his father got arrested" the nurse told them. "For Hoseok, he is fine now. We had to give him blood and treated his cuts" the nurse tell them. "Thank god" Marry said and Jungkook was so relief that he was okay. "Can we see him?" Jungkook ask. "Yes, he made be sleepy due to his pain medicine" The nurse show them the room.

Hoseok who is on the bed was hardly keeping his eyes open. His dad really hurt him.

"B-bunny" Hoseok weakly said. "Shh, don't talk. Just rest for me Hobi" Jungkook held his hand. Hoseok just weakly smile and look at Jungkook moms. "I-is he g-one?" Hoseok ask. "Yes sweetie, we are going to have you stay with us till you're better" Rosslyn said. Hoseok smile weakly again and look at the ceiling.

It's took two days till Hoseok can go home and that was today.

He look much better but still have really bad bruises and cuts that are still healing.

They were at the house, Jungkook was helping Hoseok in the house. "Baby, I can walk on my own. It not like I broke something" Hoseok kiss his head. "I know, but I still want to make sure" Jungkook pout. "Stop pouting, you can help me" Hoseok change his mind and made his bunny smile.

Jungkook help Hoseok to the couch while his moms carried the rest of the stuff.

"Hobi, I'm going to take our stuff in my room well our for now. I will be back for you" Jungkook told him, grabing the bags. "Okay baby" Hoseok said.

"Hob, would like anything to drink? Also what do you want for lunch? Your choice" Mary ask him. "Oh thank you, you guys know I love sprite but if you don't, water is fine. For lunch, I don't want to choice. I'm happy with whatever" Hoseok smile at her. "You got it sir" she left to the kitchen while Rosslyn was putting their stuff away.

Jungkook came back and help Hoseok to the room. When they got there, Hoseok lay down.

"Comfortable?" Jungkook ask and Hoseok nodded. "Let me put our stuff away and your other stuff too and I will join with you" Hoseok nodded, closing his eyes to rest.

Few minutes passed and he felt a weight on the bed. He open his eyes to see Jungkook cuddling against him but carefully.

"I love you Hobi"

"I love you too baby"

Tbc
Don't know what I did.