12

(I hope Jimin have a speedy recovery and get better soon)

Hoseok pov (finally his pov)

I woke up from my alarm, I smile as I saw my lock screen it was me and my bunny kissing. My home screen is Jungkook. Jungkook have the same lock screen and his home screen is me.

I got up, did my morning routine and got dressed.

(With jeans

(With jeans. Also both of their hair are their natural hairs color)

After grabbing my snacks, I started walking to Jungkook house. It was chilly, it's finally started snowing.

I knock on the door and Rosslyn open the door. "Hello Hoseok" she smile. "Hello, is Jungkook ready?" I ask the  she made a face. "What wrong?" I ask. "Oh you must didn't get the news, school got cancelled because of the snow" she said. "Oh really, then can Jungkook come over to my house?" I ask. "Yes, let me go get him but come on in" she smile and left. I made myself to the kitchen and grab a water bottle.

They always tell me to make myself comfortable. If I use a fish, I have to clean which I'm okay with. Or I take something out, I have to put it back.

"Hobi!" I heard my little bun run to me. "Hi baby" I kiss the top of his head after he hug me. "My mama told me that I could come over with you, is that true?" He ask. "Yes it is true, would you like too?" I ask him and he nodded. "Good, go grab your stuff" I kiss his nose. "Wait mama could I sleep over?" He ask Rosslyn. "Yes, only if his father is there" Rosslyn said. "Yes he is there" I said. "He just got back" I told them. "That's great, then could you give him this?" Rosslyn give me a gift and it was one of their homemade meals. "I will, thank you" I said. "Your welcome" Rosslyn said.

I waited till I saw him, we said goodbye to Rosslyn, Mary was working.

"I miss you" Jungkook wrap his arms around me. "I just saw you last night and we also face time without your parents knowing" I kiss his cheek.

We got to my place, I saw my dad and told him that school was cancelled and Jungkook was going to spend a night with me.

We got to my room. "I still can't get over of your bed!" Jungkook said as he jump on the bed. "I think I have to break up with you" Jungkook mumble on my pillow. I chuckled and got on my bed. "You know what this bed is good for?" I ask him, smirking at him. "Hobi!" He hit my chest but not hard. "Don't worry baby, we won't be doing this stuff till we are 18 and till you're ready" I kiss him.

I saw that Jungkook blushed. "Gosh you're so cute, I swear I will eat you!" I pretended to bite him. "No Hobi!" Then I started ticking him. "Please stop, can't  breathe" I stop. "You know, speaking of eating. I'm hungry, can we go out?" Jungkook ask. "Another date?" I ask and he nodded. "Of course baby, let me tell my dad" I kiss him and went to my dad.

Time skip.

We were heading to a fast food restaurant because Jungkook wanted Chipotle, once we get our order then we will go home and eat it.

In the drive thru.

"Wow it's snowing hard" Jungkook said, letting go of my waist because we are waiting for our food. (They are riding Hoseok motorcycle).

We finally got our food. Time to go home.

As I'm driving, the snow kept coming down then it was unsafe to drive. "Oh no" I said. *what's wrong" Jungkook ask. "It's too unsafe to drive" I told him. "What are we going to do?" Jungkook look at me. "Let get off, I will call my dad" we both got out, I grab my phone but then the service was down.

"The service is down" I told him. "Oh no, should we knock on someone door then?" Jungkook ask. "Yes, let go" we move the motorcycle to one of the closer home then we knock on the door.

We were shocked of what we see.

It's was Kim Seokjin.

"Oh my child, what are doing out here?" He let us in and grab a blanket from the couch. "We were getting dinner and we got stuck with my motorcycle" I explain to him. "Okay, Joon come here!" Namjoon came. Jin told Namjoon to put my motorcycle in their garage which I said thank you to them.

"Are you guys hungry?" He ask. "Yes Mr. Kim but we still have our food" Jungkook show our bag. "Let me heat them up and please called us Jin, Namjoon and Yoongi. We are not in school" Jin said and we nodded.

Yoongi came in, looking tried. "Huh, Hoseok? Jungkook?" Yoongi look at us confused. Jin explain to him and also Namjoon too.

"Do you guys have service or anyway so I could contract my dad" I ask them. "Wait here" Namjoon said, grabbing something.

He came back carried a generation. (I don't know what it is spell). "Try this" he started the power and we got service. "Thank you" I managed to call him to let him know what happened to us and we might be staying with our teachers. He said it was fine, as long we come home safely tomorrow.

"Are you guys warm enough?" Jin ask, after he made us sit on the couch with blankets on us. "I'm pretty sure they are but can't get out" Yoongi help us out and glare at Jin. "Thank you" Jungkook said.

Our food finally got heated up and we got to eat on dinner table. "You guys can eat on the couch, it's warm there" Namjoon told us and we went there.

After we were done eating, we slept in our clothes because we told them it was fine. Jin gave us brusch of blankets and let us sleep in there guests room.

The next day, Yoongi took us home with my motorcycle in the back of the truck. He drive a truck. We got home safely.

Tbc

Hello