18 (Vmin)

5 years later.

Taehyung and Jimin had made good change. They been doing good things in life since the talk between them from 5 years ago.

Hell, Taehyung became a social worker and Jimin is a dancer in Hoseok work place.

Jimin just got home, Taehyung was still at work. He smile as he look at his hand. 3 years of marriage. After they got helped, they started dating which was a very healthy relationship. Then they got married.

Speaking of married, they got invited to Hoseok and Jungkook wedding which they did came. They were still sorry to Jungkook but Jungkook forgive from a long time.

As he was getting undressed to wear comfortable clothes, he heard the door open. He immediately put his hoodie on and ran to the door to hug his baby.

"Jiminie!" Taehyung went in his husband arms. "Baby! How was work?" Jimin ask. "It's was okay, I'm currently helping a families. They have so much issues that I'm afraid the kids will have to be taken away from the parents" Taehyung explain. "Oh, I'm sorry love but it might be the best for them" Jimin said. "Yeah, I wish I can tell you but I can't" Taehyung pouted. "You know love, if this job is too much you can always look for another one" Jimin told him. "I know but I love this job, I just really love helping people out even though there is hard times" they started walking to the living and sat down. "How was your day?" Taehyung changed the subject. "It's okay, Hoseok, me and the other are teaching kids now. Age from 5 to 10" Jimin said. "Oh really, so you don't teach teens anymore?" Taehyung ask. "Some do, the owner pick Hoseok, me and some other that he thought would be good with kids" Jimin explain. "Oh, I see. What's for dinner today?" Taehyung ask. "Well, I was thinking we could go out or we could order Uber eats and have fun afterwards?" Jimin gave him two choices.

Taehyung was blushing at the last one, thinking what Jimin could do to him after dinner was done or during dinner.

"I want to do the last one" Taehyung told him. "Alright, go get change and I will order our meals" Taehyung nodded and went to their room.

Jimin got his phone and order what they wanted.

Meanwhile with Taehyung, he was dress in one of his husband shirt that was huge on him. (Jimin grew more during high school and taller then Taehyung and bigger/muscler body then Taehyung) and short on. Jimin had a hoodie and sweat on.

Taehyung walk back down while Jimin was in the living room. Jimin look up from his phone and love what he saw.

"My beautiful small baby" Jimin place kisses on Taehyung face. "I'm not small!" Taehyung pout. "Yes you are, remember those times you use to call me small and now I'm bigger then you" Jimin place Taehyung on his lap. "Mph" Taehyung cross his arms.

*ding dong* the door rings, Taehyung got off so Jimin could get the door.

"Thank you so much, keep the change" Jimin shut the door and it's started to smell really good.

"I go set up the table" Taehyung went to the kitchen and got two plates, two coke, forks, spoons, napkins, etc.

Jimin had separate the meals in two. He pull a chair out for Taehyung and push him in.

"Delicious like always" Taehyung took another bite. "Yea, delicious like you" Jimin wink at him. "Stopp!" Taehyung blush.

Though out the night, they spend together watching movies after dinner. Then shower, got into pj and into bed.

Tbc

Two more to go

I didn't know what to do here.