4

It's was lunch time.

I was waiting for Hoseok to be done talking with Mr. Min. We just got done with Music and Mr. Min wanted to talk to Hoseok.

I snap inside of my thoughts when I saw him. "Are you in trouble?" I ask. "No, he wanted me to do a dance video with a song of my choice" he said. "Ooh, that's cool" we started walking to the lunch table. "And I was wondering do you want to be in it with me? I ask Mr. Min before hand and he said he doesn't mind" he ask. "I would love too, but I'm not a great dancer" I said. "Don't worry I will teach you and I think I have a good song" he said. "Which one?" I ask. "Love lies" he replied. "Ooh I love that song" we found a table. "Me too".

We both got homemade lunches. "What did you dad made for you?" I ask. "He made me a sandwich (any kind) with fruits and a can of sprite" he said. "Ooh, I got spaghetti with meatballs and a banana milk" I show him. "That's look good" he said. "Want to share?" I ask. "Sure" he smile. We slip our food up so each of us have some spaghetti and a sliced of a sandwich.

"Tsk" I heard someone besides me and it's was Jimin. "Dressing up like a little slut?" Jimin pull a chair out and ask. Hoseok squeeze my hand and look at me, nodding no. "Just ignore him" he whisper in my ear. "I see, you are on love with each other" Taehyung popped out of nowhere. "So what if we are" Hoseok responded. "Well then that a different story" I had enough. "Just leave us alone! I don't know why you keep bother me or us, just LEAVE US ALONE!" I yelled but then I was push down by Jimin. "Watch you fucking month bitch" then Taehyung threw our lunch on me.

I looked around, everyone was looking. They were feeling sorry or laughing. I couldn't stand it, I stand up and starting crying.

"Kookie!" Hoseok yelled but I didn't stop to turn around. I just kept on running. I bumped into someone but I didn't stop to see.

I ran to the bathroom, into a stall and cried my eyes out.

"My outfit is ruin" I grab my hair and cried. I heard the door open. "Jungkook?" It's sounded like Mr. Min. I open the stall. "Oh Jungkook, what happened?" He immediately sat next to me. Grabbing toilet paper to wipe my face and arms. "Jimin and Taehyung" I told him. "Oh those brats, I will make sure they will get what they deserve" he said. "I really love this outfit" I wipe my tears. "Wait here" Mr. Min left the bathroom.

Soon he can back with clothes. "The nurse office keep extra clothes just in case. If they don't fix, I will get another size" he hand me the clothes. "Thank you" I bow. "With your clothes, just put it in this bag and I will clean it. I know a very good cleaner place" he said. "Really, this is too much" I said. "Jungkook, this is not too much. This is a teacher helping out with a student" he smile. "Thank you" I smile. "Wait the bow?" I took it out. "That's look familiar" he said. "Mr. Kim gave it too me. Because it's goes with my outfit" I told him. "That was sweet of him, don't worry. I won't let him know" he let me get change.

The clothes were a grey hoodie with gray sweat pants and they did fit. I open the stall and I hand him the bag.

"Now let get you clean" he grab cleaning wipe that he brought back when he got the clothes. He was cleaning my face then we heard a voice.

"Kookie are you- oh god you're here" Hoseok was so happy to see me but also breathing heavily. "I'm sorry Hobi" I look at him. "Don't be, Taehyung and Jimin got taken care by the other teachers" he walk to Mr. Min and I.

"Thank you Mr. Min" he bow. "Don't be, just doing my job. I'm going to talk with the principal, bullied is a big no for this school" he explains. "Hoseok, would think you help cleaning Jungkook up?" He ask. "Yes Mr. Min" Hoseok said. "Great, I'll see you guys later" Mr. Min hand the wipes to Hoseok.