13

(This book don't really have a storyline. I'm just with the vides in the book)

Today is Jungkook birthday. (Yes his birthday is now, I want him to be 17)

Hoseok pov

I'm doing something big for him, because he did something to my 18 birthday. We been dating for a couples months and we are madly in love. I think I love him so today I'm picking up two promises rings and also telling him how I truly love him.

It was the weekend.

"Hey dad, I'm going to Jungkook house, I will be back" I told him. "Okay be safe son" my dad said.

I shut the door and started walking to Jungkook home. Once I got there, I knock on the door and Mary open it.

"Oh Hello Hoseok, please come in" she let me in. "Jungkook isn't here. He is with Rosslyn doing grocery shopping" She said. "Okay that's good because I have to ask you something" I said. "Okay, let sit at the table" we walk to the table.

"Today is Jungkook birthday and I want to give a promise ring to him" I explain and it made Mary smile. "Ah so excitedly!" She cheered.

"Well I should go now, I need to continue my plan" I told her. "Of course, I see you later then" she said goodbye and shut the door behind.

Third person pov

Meanwhile with Rosslyn and Jungkook.

"Mama we need more banana milk and chocolate for mom" Jungkook told her. "Okay, could you go get the chocolate in asle 4 please" Rosslyn ask. "Yes mama" Jungkook left her.

He went to the asle and look for the chocolate with he did. He was heading back but then...

*bang bang*

"EVERYONE STAY QUIET OR ELSE!" A guy said and Jungkook froze. He was close to the shooter, where he is was close to the exit.

"You! Come here!" He pointed at him. "COME HERE BEFORE I SHOOT YOU!" He yelled again making him drop the chocolate and slowly walking to him.

The shooter pull him in his chest and pointed the gun at his head.

"Give me all the money or this kid will die!" He demand all the people and workers. "Honey!" Rosslyn gasp. "This is your child?" He ask. Rosslyn ask. "Well I suggest you to give me your jewelry and money or else" he said. "Please don't!" She begged and started taking her stuff out.

After almost everyone give out cash and jewelry.

"Now please let the kid go!" An worker ask. "Gladly"

*boom*

"Ah!" Jungkook fell down, and in right time the help came and the shooter was tackle down.

"Jungkook!" Rosslyn rush to her son. "Is he your son?" A man ask. "Yes please save him!" She started crying.

"I have a male teen named Jeon Jungkook, age is 17. He was shot in the stomach" the guy spoke in his thing (what is it called?)

Jungkook was rush to the hospital with his mother with him. When they got to the hospital he was rush in and his mother could go with him.

"Ma'am, I'm nurse Maggie" she said. "Let go over here" they went to a different room. "C-can I call my wife and my son boyfriend?" She ask. "Of course, do you want me to step out?" Maggie ask. "Yes please" Rosslyn said. "Okay, just wave at the window when you're done" Rosslyn nodded and nurse went out.

Rosslyn called her wife to let her know. She freak out first but knew she had to be there. She told her that she will get Hoseok and will be on her way.

She wave at the nurse room to come back. "They are on their way" Rosslyn told her. "Great, so he have a boyfriend?" Maggie ask. "Yes, his name is Hoseok. We call him Hobi tho" she explains. "I love the nickname" Maggie said. "Yeah, he was so sweet. Jungkook, um he had issues with other kids and been transfer to school to school. This school had Hoseok and he ask him to be his friend and then they became a couple" Rosslyn told her. "Wow that's wow" Maggie said.

They were talking a lot that they didn't know that time was passing quickly.

*knock knock*

"Maggie, Jungkook is out and his mom and boyfriend is here" a nurse said. "Thank you, let go" Maggie told Rosslyn.

"Oh Ross!" Mary kiss her. "I saw the new on the phone, and I-I am so glad you are okay and our baby" Mary tear up. "Love I'm okay, Jungkook is okay. Now let go see him. You too Hobi" Rosslyn said.

Nurse Maggie took all three to Jungkook room who is still asleep. "The medicine should go away in a couple minutes" another nurse said. "Is he going get through well?" Mary ask. "He will, he got very lucky" the nurse said. "I be out there if you need me" the nurse left.

Mary and Rosslyn went to their son, Mary place her hand on Jungkook forehead telling him that everything is okay.

Then Mary look at Hoseok. "I think it time, Hobi" Mary told him. "Time for what?" Rosslyn ask. "May I?" Hoseok ask and Mary nodded yes.

Hoseok took a seat. "Baby, I'm here now" Hoseok held his hand. "Happy birthday bunny, I had plan for us but it can wait. But their is one plan I can do now" Hoseok took something out of his pockets. "We been dating for a very long time and I come to realize that I love you, love you so much. I know you're still asleep. But these are promise rings" he place one on his hand. "Reason why, I want to grow old with you. I want adopt or have kids with you. I want to do a lot with you" Hoseok tear up. "I love you so much bunny" Hoseok kiss Jungkook on his head.

"Ho-" Jungkook weakly open his eyes. "I-I love you too" Jungkook tear up. "I go get the nurse" Rosslyn said. "Want water?" Mary ask. Jungkook nodded. Jungkook took some sip from the straw.

A nurse came in, he check on Jungkook and everything.

"He going to stay here for couple nights then he should be able to go home" the nurse said. "Thank you" Mary said.

Tbc

Hello it's not your author but I'm one of his boyfriend. he wrote half of it before his surgery and ask me to finish it. He told me what to write, I did my best.

Have a great day or night