14

Hoseok pov

It been a whole week. Jungkook is now at home and working home from school. My dad been going to the Jeon house to check on Jungkook since he is taking a whole month off to help out them.

It bit lonely at school because he is not here but Mr. Min and the two Kims been keeping company, and now my bunny and I are welcome to their home any time.

The whole week been extremely bored for Jungkook because he could only sit, watch TV, eat, and do a little things. He have to rest for another week then he have a doctor appointment to check. Then he can do his normal things and go back to school.

I was getting my stuff because I'm staying Friday, and Saturday night.

"Dad I'm leaving now!" I yelled. "Okay, have fun but not too much fun. Tell Kook that I said hi!" My dad said.

I ran to their house, I really want to see him.

*knock knock*

I knock on the door and waited. "Who is it?" I saw a peek of Jungkook looking out of the door. "It's me love" I smile, when he open the door he smile too and hug me. "Ouch!" Jungkook whice at the pain. "Now what are doing in bed, I told you I be here?" I ask him. "Well, my moms haven't give you a key yet and I forgot to unlock the door for you" he explains. "Ok, let get you get you back to bed" I help him go upstairs and get him on bed. "Are you hungry or anything?" I ask. "Yes, and can you lay next to me?" He ask. I smile. "Yes baby" I peck his forehead and got my phone.

I order us some Mexican food. It's been while since Jungkook had some.

"Now that I'm here, what do you want to do?" I ask him. "Mm" he poke out his lip. "Want to kiss for awhile?" I ask him, winking at him. "Hobi!" He hit me gently on my arm. "Sorry love but do you?" I ask him again. "Yes" he got shy. "Aww my cutie is so shy now" I squeeze his cheeks (not those).

I lean on his side to catch his lip. I let him get on my lap with help. "Please do more than this" Jungkook ask. "Oh I will baby" I deeply kiss him, bite his bottom lip to explore his mouth. "Ho-Hobi!" Jungkook moan and pull my hair.

Then something ruin their moment.

*ding dong*

"That must be our lunch. I will be back baby" I peck his lip before he got off. I went to the bathroom to wash my face and make sure I look okay then I went to the door.

"Order for Hoseok" the deliver guy said. "That's me, how much?" I ask. "$20 and 35 cents" I hand him the money and he left. I grab supplies for us so we don't make a mess.

"Mm smell so good" Jungkook said as I got in. I grab the bed tables then I set up our meals.

If you're wondering where is Jungkook moms are well they are working.

"Here let me help you" I ask because I saw struggling. I made sure he was comfortable. "Let eat now!" Jungkook said.

Time skip

It was night time. Rosslyn and Mary are home now.

"Mama save me! Hobi is trying to tickle me!" Jungkook walk behind Rosslyn. I was currently trying to tickle him but don't worry gently. "I got you" but then she move away so I had my chance. "Mama!" Jungkook yelled as I started kissing his beautiful face.

"This is cute!" Mary squeal, she was filming us. "Mommy! Don't film us!" She  immediately close it and held it high so Jungkook couldn't reach. "Hobi help me" he pouted "I rather not, this is a memory" I told him. "Yea you're right" he hug me.

"Ooh we should have a movie night!" Mary said all the sudden. "Yes! Have you never had a movie night before Hobi?" Jungkook ask. "Only once when my mom was still alive" I look down then Rosslyn place her hand on me. "If you ever feel like this. You always have us" she said. "Thank you" I said. "And also when your father is out to travel for business you can stay here as long you want too" Mary said. I smile at them and hug me. "Can I join too?" Jungkook was standing behind me, playing with his fingers, I smile and pull him in the hug.

After we let go, we set up the living room. Making popcorn and grabbing snacks. Jungkook only got blankets and pillow to be comfortable. (Their is two huge couches).

We were watching an horror movie (any types). Jungkook was cuddling against me. He was already sound asleep, pain medicine will make him sleepy and I didn't mind. At least he is getting sleep.

Tbc

Next chapter sneak peek

"Fuck dad no!" Boom, a punch hit Hoseok. "I was right, you're just like your mother" he spit on him.

...

"Why are you doing this! To your own son!" Jungkook cried out holding Hoseok close to him. "Fuck off bitch, I never really like you" a slap were heard. Then Hoseok push him away hard. "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Hoseok yelled in his face. "Get out!" His dad said. "No! You get out! In the deed, mom said I could have the house when I'm 18,not you!" Hoseok somehow gain strength and push his dad out. "Fuck you" his dad said.