5

It was the next day and we are practicing the dance of Love Lies. Yes. Hoseok chose this song and we both love it. I'm at Hoseok place which is a bit bigger then my home.

He had an extra room in the house so he made it in his own dance area. One wall had mirrors and there was a speaker with a computer.

"So Kook, I got some moves but some of them have touching parts. I hope you don't mind" Hoseok told me. "I don't mind, I trust you" I smile at him and he smile back.

(Jungkook is the girl and Hoseok is the boy)

After two hours reviewing the moves that Hoseok taught me. I think I was ready.

Four hours later, so much touching, sweating and gasping for air.

"I never thought I was that flexible" I chuckle, laying on the floor. "You know, you are really good dancer. I been looking for a dance partner. Would you like to be my dance partner?" He asked. "Yes I will, I had so much fun" I told him.

The room got silence. Till Hoseok move to lay next to me. "You're really beautiful, I really love that I got to see your face up close" he whisper in my right ear. I blush and couldn't say anything. So my stupid self did something.

A kiss. A peck on Hoseok lip and I quickly grab my stuff and try to leave but then I was stop against the wall by Hoseok.

He stare into my eyes while I stare back. Next thing I know he was kissing me. My hands somehow got in Hoseok hair and around his neck.

We both finally let go to catch our breath. No one said anything. Till I did.

"Hobi?" I whispered.

Hobi look at me. "What's going with us?" I ask. "I don't know, but I really like what we are doing" he grab my left hand to hold it.

"I-I-" Hoseok was about to said something but then his dad cut him off. "Hobi! Kook! Lunch is ready!" We heard him.

"We will talk after" he kiss my left hand and we went to the dinner table.

"How was dance?" Jiwoo ask, placing the big plate full of food on the table. "Good dad, Jungkook is a natural dancer" Hoseok said, as he massage my inner thigh. Making me hitch my breath.

"It was fun, he ask me to be his dance partner" I told his dad. "That's sound nice. You guys should become dancers" he suggests. "That's sound like an idea" Hoseok said as he look at me. "Me too" I said.

After lunch.

We were in Hoseok's room. Which was pretty big. The bed was super comfy.

Hoseok chuckle and look at me. "Like my bed" he hop next to me on the bed. We are both laying down. "Yeah, more comfortable then mine" I giggle.

The room got silence again till Hoseok spoke.

"I still haven't told you what I was going to said earlier" he broke the silence. I turn my body so I was facing him. "I really like you Jungkook, so much. When I saw you on your first day of school. I remember thinking he look really cute and really beautiful. When I ask you to be my friend, I was really happy. So happy that sometimes I wish I could called you my bunny. Jungkook, I was planning to say this later in the future but I have to do it now. Jeon Jungkook will be you be my boyfriend?" I shocked, had no words to be said.

So I nodded so happily and let out happy tears and hug him. "So is that a yes?" He ask. "Y-yes" I choked out.

Then he dad walk in his room, seeing us.

"I heard Jungkook crying! Did you hurt him?" Even though, Jiwoo knew me for two days. He immediately love me. "What! No dad. I just ask Jungkook to be my boyfriend. His crying is his happy tears" he got up to tell him. "Oh then, keep on what you are doing. I will leave" he shut the door and left.

We both laugh and he lay back next to me.

"What happens next?" I ask. "Mm, let go on a date tomorrow" Hosoek said. I nodded then I laid my head on his chest. I felt Hoseok fingers playing with my hair.

"Kook, want to go swimming?" He ask. "Wait, you have a pool?" I ask. "Yeah, you can wear my other swim shorts" he got up and got two pair. "You get change, I will tell my dad what we are doing" he said and left.

I got changed quick then I heard a knock. "Are you done?" I heard Hoseok ask. "Yes I am" I cover my chest with my shirt. "If you feel uncomfortable showing your chest, I have swim shirt you can wear" he offered. "May I wear on please" I ask. "Of course" he went in the drawer and grab one. "Thank you" he turn around and I put it on. "I will change in the bathroom" he said.

After he was done changing, Hoseok grab two towels for us and we went out to the pool. The pool wasn't huge but it was a perfect size.

"I got some pool stuff, want to pick some out to play with?" Hoseok ask. "Yes" we went to his pool shed. We got two big floats that were a watermelon and a unicorn, etc.

We place the stuff by the table and chairs. Then we head to the water. The water was perfect for the weather.

"Wow this feel nice" I said looking at Hoseok who was all ready wet. Speaking of Hoseok, he not wearing a swim shirt and I'm trying not to droop at the image I'm looking at at.

"Like what you see" Hoseok smirked and swim towards me. He trap me in a corner in the 3ft. "I-um" he place a hand on my left cheek. "You can stare I don't mind since you're mine" he pull me in his arms so I was basically against his chest. "I'm your and you are mine" He pecked top of my head.

We had so much in the water. I actually soon took off my swim shirt off and Hoseok immediately told me I had a beautiful body and especially my waist.

When it was later, his dad made a bowl of fruits which we decided to take a break.

"Mm, so good" I moan at the taste of the watermelon. "I know, my dad grow a fruit garden on the other side of the yard" he told me. "Wow, Hobi can I ask something?" I ask. "Sure" he said. "Do you have a mother?" I ask. "I don't to mean rude, I just see picture of you guys on the wall in the hall but I never met her" I explain. "You were not rude, come here" he patted on his lap.

When I sat down, I place my head on his shoulder. "My mom had cancer when I was young" he told me, looking at the sky. I rub his back. "May I ask what she was like?" I ask. "Yes, she was kinda like me. I got all my sunshine from her. I'm always have hope because of her" he told me. "Wow, she seem nice" I said. "Yeah, if she was still alive. She would love you at the moment when she see you" he laughed then smile.

Time skip

We were walking home. I actually took a shower at his place and got dress in my own clothes. Hoseok gave me a hoodie of his so I have a piece of him.

When I got home, I hug him and peck his lip goodbye. Then I was pull back in his arms. "I will see you tomorrow, goodbye Bunny" he kiss me, not a peck. A kiss that had a little tongue that was Hoseok. Then he walk away.

I can't wait to see him tomorrow. I open my door and immediately ran in my room to let my screams in my pillow.

I heard my moms coming. "What gotten you?" Rosslyn ask. "Nothing bad happened right?" Mary ask. "Hoseok ask me to be his boyfriend and I said yes. Tomorrow we are having our first date!" I said it so fast but they understand. They both cheer because this is my first relationship and it's also Hoseok first relationship too. How I know? He told me after I shower.

Tbc

HopeKook is finally together. The next chapter is there date.