11

The next day of school.

Jungkook pov

Today is Hoseok birthday!

(I know his birthday in next month. But I'm having a surgery that is very important and it can be life and death threaten so I have to get a surgery which will be private about)

I'm so happy, I got so many things planned, thanks to my moms. He been taking me out so many places and made me delicious meals that I want to do the same back.

After school, since the weather is nice. I decided to have a birthday date there then afterwards we will go to my home and eat dinner that is made by my moms.

We were already at school. "I can't believe you are 18 now!" I kiss him. "Me either, one thing that I'm looking for today is spending my birthday with you" Hoseok kiss me again.

We were in class, waiting for class to start. When the bell rang, students start filing the classroom. I got off if Hoseok lap and went to my seat.

"Okay, you and your seat partner will have to write a short paragraphs together" Mr. Kim said, I look at Hoseok who blow me a kiss which I blow a kiss back.

"Okay get started" Mr. Kim said after he told everyone what to do. Hoseok and I grab our pencils and papers.

After writing a short paragraph, I got up to turn it in. For those students like us were finish can have free time. So I was lean against on Hoseok watching Friends.

♬♩♪♩ ♩♪♩♬

It was after school, it was same old things in class. In Music, Mr. Min had us practice playing piano, guitar, etc.

In cooking class, we just cook cookies, chocolate chip cookies one. It was easy for us but for other. Not so well.

During lunch was okay but it was the same. Me sitting on Hoseok lap eating. But the thing that was werid. Jimin and Taehyung didn't come to us so that made us guess that they were fixing themselves. Then when we were heading to cooking class, I caught Jimin and Taehyung making out so that made us think that something happen between them.

But now I told Hoseok to take us to the beach. He knew that I have something for him for his birthday.

After we got off of the motorcycle, I cover his eyes and walk to the area without our shoes on.

I uncover his eyes. "Wow!" The first thing he said. I had a picnic that had food on it but cover. I had my moms made us snacks and a small birthday cake for him. And a perfect spot to see the waves.

"Do you like it?" I ask. "Like it?" I frown a bit. "Baby, I love it" he lift my chin with his finger and kiss me deeply.

"Hehe, come on. Let's eat!" We both sat down on the picnic. It's was getting chilly, my stupid self did not bring a jacket or hoodie.

Hoseok notice me and started taking off his hoodie. He was just in his white shirt and black pants. "Hobi, it's fine. I don't want you to get sick" I told him but he didn't listen to me. "I don't mind, I rather to get sick then you" he peck my lip and grab the bowl that had crackers.

After eating everything, I mean everything, I texted my mom saying she can collect the stuff.

Hoseok and I started heading to my place. He park the motorcycle in the driveway when my mom park in.

My mom hug both of us then let us go inside. "Okay, you two go can but don't go down here unless it's the bathroom" my mama told us. "Okay mama" I said, and grab Hoseok hand to my room.

I giggle as Hoseok shut my door. They never told me to have the door open so I decided to do a big step.

I pushed Hoseok down on the bed and crawl on Hoseok lap. I stare at him till I stop to look at his lip. I lean in and kiss him, Hoseok place his hands almost close to my bottom.

"Mm" Hoseok moan as I started grinding on him but then Hoseok stop me. "Baby, let's stop here. I don't want to start something that I can't stop" Hoseok told me.  "Okay" I pouted. "But we can still kiss" Hoseok said, making me smile.

He pull me in a deep kiss, not letting us breath but we did anyway. Hoseok pull my head back so he can marks my neck.

"Ah Hobi!" Hoseok bit on my sweet spot then licking it. Then we heard walking towards my door. We fix out self and grab the remote to turn the tv on. We sat up and held hands while watching the tv, acting like nothing happened.

"I forgot to tell you to keep the door open" my mom said. "Oh also cover that spot before your mama spank ya" my mom wink at me and I wide my eyes.

Then Hoseok started laughing at me when my mom left the door open and left.

"It's not funny Hobi!" I pouted and walk to the bathroom. "I'm sorry baby, want payback?" Hoseok also as he walk in the bathroom. "Really?" I ask. "Yes" next thing I know, I push Hoseok again the walll and started sucking part of his neck. Once I was done, the hickey look bigger then mine. "Happy?" Hoseok ask as I finished covering my neck then facing him. "Mhm" I started covering his neck.

To skip time, we decided to play video games. I was teaching Hobi how to play because he never played video games before.

"Wah, you are so good!" He cheer for me after I got another kill. "Want to try again?" I ask him. "Sure" I start on his lap again, he place his hands on my controller and I place my hands on his.

"Yes! You got it!" I cheer for him. "Try doing this on your own" I took off of my hands on him. I was about to get off his lap but then he told me not to.

He was about to do another kill but then my mom called us. "Look like dinner is ready" I said. "Yes, now come on. I can't wait to eat" Hoseok told me.

(This is what they saw)

"Woah" Hoseok drop his mouth

"Woah" Hoseok drop his mouth. "Wow mama, it's look so good" I hug her. "Thank you, now come on and eat up" my mama show us our seat and we all sat down. "This have to be all gone" my mama look at us.

Time skip

We end up finishing the meals, Hoseok had to go home but he had a great time for his birthday.

"Wait Hobi I got you something!" I told him before he started walking to his home. "Close your eyes" I told him and he did. "Give your hand please" he give me both. I grab his right hand and place a ring one of his fingers. "Open them" I told him. He look at his hands and saw on his right was a ring, it's had my initial 'JK' on it. "I love it baby" he told me. "Thank you, I have a matching one too" I show my right hand with a ring that his inital 'HS' on it. The ring color were black and white. I got the white one and he have the black one.

Tbc
Sorry I didn't post yesterday, my dad broke out of hives and got a food allergic reaction and had to go to the hospital. But he better now today.

Have a great day