7

It's was the next day, I was doing my morning routine to get ready for school.

(The is the outfit, you can always think of a different outfit for him)

I was really excited to see Hoseok even though I saw him yesterday. Well, we told our parents about the dogs and we getting them after school. My mom is taking us there, she got a day off.

We will be walking to school today because his motorcycle won't fix in my mom car and we don't have a truck.

I eat a little for breakfast that my mama made before she went to work.

"Bye mommy!" I hug her. "Bye sweetie, don't let anyone ruin your day, also say hi to Hoseok for me" she said as I walk out.

I was walking to Hoseok house, in right time. He was coming out of his home. "Morning baby" his deep voice was really hot. "Morning Hobi, my mommy said hi" I told him. Hoseok smile and kiss my head.

"You look so beautiful like always" he said as he check me. "Thank you Hobi" I blush. As we started walking, a gust of cold wind hit us and I started shaking. Hoseok notice and place his jacket on me without saying anything. I smile and kiss his hand.

At school.

So many stares at us when we walk inside. I was getting anxious but Hoseok told me just look at him so I don't see anyone.

We just went to out first class because I felt so uncomfortable with people looking at us especially Taehyung and Jimin.

As we were almost there, Hoseok had to use the bathroom so I was waiting by the door. Everything was fine till Jimin came over without Taehyung.

"So the rumors are true, horse face and coconut head are dating" he place his hand on the walls, trapping me. I didn't said anything, just looking down below and hoping Hobi would come out soon.

Then I decided to speak. "Why me? Why do you bullied me and other people? We didn't do anything to you?" I ask him. Then the door open, it's was Hoseok. "What the fuck are you doing?" Hoseok grip his jaw. "Just fixing his skirt" Jimin patted my skirt and left. "Don't touch him again or else" Hoseok growl and hug me to make sure I was okay.

I was shocked. "Are you okay, Koo?" Hoseok ask, I nodded and we went to out first class.

It was just us and Mr. Kim. "You guys seem close, did I miss anything?" Mr. Kim (Namjoon). "We are dating now" Hoseok responded. "Oh how cute" Mr. Kim smile. "Take care of Jungkook then" he said, before going back to his book. "I will Mr. Kim" Hoseok said.

I was sitting on Hoseok lap while we were taking a turn playing a game on his phone. When class started, I quickly got off and sat next to him.

When everyone got in their seats, Jimin kept looking me then I told Hoseok after because if was making me uncomfortable. Hoseok actually caught Jimin staring and he quickly turn away.

Time skip, it was a break time till our second class. Hoseok was walking towards Jimin as I was following behind. Once Hoseok got to Jimin, he ask him why he was staring at me.

"Huh, tell me!" Hoseok was getting mad, I pull him back a little. Telling him to not get violence with him. "You really want to know! I was thinking of what Jungkook told me" he yelled and I was shocked. "What did you tell him?" He ask me. I told him everything. "Okay, but it doesn't answer about why you were staring at him!" Hoseok said. "I was only staring at him because I wanted to apologize to him!" Jimin yelled, everyone in the hallway was looking at him. "Taehyung and I never had reasons why to bullied you and other people. So I'm sorry Jungkook, I'm sorry to the other who are listening" he said. "Then what about Taehyung?" Hoseok ask. "I don't know, when we talk. He got mad at me and storm out" Jimin explain.

After the whole thing, I did forgive Jimin but Hoseok did not. He probably won't forgive Taehyung either if he ever apologize.

Time skip to after school.

My mom honk car once we got out. We walk to the car, said hi to my mom and sat in the back to seat.

"How was school?" My mom ask. "It was okay, I had... " I was explaining to her what happened. "That good sweetie" she said.

At the cat and dog cafe.

Hoseok and I were at the desk, filling paperwork while the lady was getting the two dogs. We named the big one Bam and the little one Mickey.

"Congratulations guys, these two are your official your pets" the lady said. There was a little dog and cat shop area next door so we stop to get some supplies for them.

Skip at home (I'm not really in a good mood)

Hoseok got to same over with me because we had an cooking project to do which my moms didn't mind but I had to keep my door open.

We were playing with our dogs, because we had a plan what to do with our project.

"Bammie!" I call of his name. He came to me so excited that he been adopted. He is still a puppy so is Mickey.

"You look so cute being so happy" I blush when Hoseok said it. "I still came believe my moms and your dad let us get a pet" I was so happy. "Me too".

The rest of the day, we played with dogs and cuddles but then Hoseok had to go home with Mickey.

Tbc

Had a bad day😕