16

Jungkook pov

"Please Hobi let go to the park!" I pulling Hoseok out of bed. Ever since he got better. He refused to go outside or to his house which he only gone once to get more clothes.

"No I don't want too" Hoseok grab one of my pillows. "Please, it's been weeks since you went out. You need sun!" I pouted at him as he fell on the floor. "Okay, only for you" Hoseok pull me down on his lap to kiss me. "Thank you! Let get dress!"

(Matching hoodie that said Hobi and Kookie

(Matching hoodie that said Hobi and Kookie. Hobi is wearing the white hoodie with Kookie on it and Jungkook is wearing the other hoodie with Hobi on it. Same black sweat, black and white shoes)

It's supposed to be chilling today so we dress comfortable and warm.

"Are we going to drive or walk?" I ask him. "Let walk, it's not far" Hoseok said.

We said goodbye to my moms and started walking. He place his hand with mine and out it in his hoodie pocket. I lean my head down  on his shoulder as we are walking. (Is that possible?)

At the park.

"Ooh! Ooh!" I saw a snack bar cart. "Can we get snacks please?" I ask him. "Yea, let go!" First time I see him smile so bright. He only smile small when I make him happy or my moms do.

We were waiting in line and also looking at the sign of what they have. "Are we paying together?" I ask him. "No, I pay for them" he said. "Are you sure?" I ask. "Yes I'm sure. What do you want?" He ask. "Mm, I want a fruit cup with a banana milk but I also want a ice cream" I pouted. "Please Hobi" I pouted and shake his arms. "Alright you can get it, but only if you give me a kiss here" he pointed at his lip. "Thank you!" I kiss him happily and cheer in my victory to get three snacks.

"Excuse me but can you not do that in front of my kids. That is gross" a mid-age woman tap on Hoseok shoulder. "Oh sorry" Hoseok said. "You should be sorry, because you types of people will make people have this gay disease" she spat out. I started to get anxious and hold on Hoseok. "You know what, being gay isn't a disease because love is love. And reasons why there is people out there like us because they are not afraid to be who they are!" Hoseok told her and got close to her. "Don't get close to me! Did you see that he try to hurt me!" She told a guy who shook his head no. "He didn't and you should shut up before I kick you and your kids out of the park" the guy show a badge.

"What?.. " the officer took them away.

I smile at him. "I love you" I kiss him. "I love you too" he kiss my forehead. We walk to the counter and Hoseok told the man our order.

"Here you go" the guy hand us a bag. "Thank you, how much?" Hoseok ask. "It's on the house, sorry for what happened" the guy said. "Oh thank you, have a nice day" I smile at him.

We both giggle as we started walking to a small table by the pond. Hoseok was holding the bag and as we sat down, he started taking our stuff out.

"I'm still can't believe I'm dating, I'm so lucky to have you" I suddenly spoke. Hoseok smile and held my hands. "I'm so lucky to find someone like you" He kiss me. "Did you know you are actually my first boyfriend?" Hoseok told me. "Really!? You are my first boyfriend too!" I was so shocked. "Yeah, I was waiting for someone special that was you. When I first met you I felt this werid feeling like I just met my mate" Hoseok explain. "To be honest, I felt the same feeling too" I smile at him. "Look like we were met to be together" he stop me from drinking banana milk and kiss me deeply.

Time skip at home.

We were finally home. "Ugh I'm so tired" I mumbled in Hoseok chest. When we got inside, we immediately went straight to my room and collapse on the bed. My moms was not home, they were at work. "Me too love" he started to play with my hair. Then all the sudden he flip us so I was on the bottom and he was on top of me.

"You know we are home alone" he look at me and I look at him. "Are you thinking about you know?" I ask him. "Only if you are comfortable with it" he told me. "I think I'm ready for the next step" I started to feel confident. "Are you sure?" I nodded yes. "Before we do anything else, I want you to make a safe word for you" he told me.

I was thinking of one. "Bunny, since you called me bunny a lot" I told him. "Alright, if you feel uncomfortable, you say that word. Got it?" He got off of me and got some supplies out of his bags. "Yes Hobi" I told him.

"Ok, strip for me"  Hoseok told me as he took off of his shirt. I couldn't stop myself looking at his chest, he had 8 pack and he is looking like a meal. I snap out of my mind and took off of my shirt and the rest.

I laid down, waiting patiently and also a bit nervous. Then I felt the bed trip. It was Hoseok who is naked, he was holding a condom and lube. I was looking down and saw his size. He was massive.

Hoseok chuckled. "Like what you see" he got on top of me as I cover my face. "Baby don't cover your beautiful face" I move my hands off. "I'm going to stretch you out" he told me and I nodded.

He started to lube his fingers and place his pointer fingers against my rim. I hiss at the coldest but then he slowly push through in my hole.

"Agh~" I moan softly as he got deeper and started to move. "Can I put another one in?" He ask and I nodded. He place his middle finger in and it's started to hurt but started to get pleasure.

"Hobi please!" I started to whine, I wanted something big. Something big like his dick. "Please what baby?" He ask as he move his fingers. "Ah~ I-I want you!" The  I whine when I felt empty. I place my elbow up so I can see what Hoseok was doing. He was putting a condom on. "Hob, I want to feel you please!?" I whined softly lifting my bottom at his face.

He slap my ass hard and push me back down. "Are you sure love?" He kiss me before he slap my thighs which I moan out loud. "Very sensitive here" he gently rub them and slap them again. "Agh~ yes please!" He started to line himself to my hole. "It's will hurt but the pain will go away" he said and he was right.

(Imagine the rest, I'm still bad. Sorry (◞‸◟ㆀ))

Couples days passed.

It been a couple days that passed since Hoseok and I had sex. It's was truly magical and beautiful. But one thing that been bothering me is that I been throwing up a lot in the morning.

My mom made a doctor appointment and I am scared that I'm pregnant or something worse.

Turn out I'm pregnant, instead of getting bad reaction both of my moms were proud of me. For Hoseok, he was so happy to be a parent.

Speaking of Hoseok, he finally went back to his house that he own now. I kinda practically live with him and my moms didn't mind because I'm almost 18.

Tbc

Four more chapters I think.