2

Jungkook pov

School just got done and I just got call from my mom saying neither of them can't pick me up because of work. My mom Rosslyn work as a care worker. My other mom Mary work at a cafe that stay open for 24 hours.

I was about to start walking but then I heard someone called my name.

"Jungkook!" It's was Hoseok. "Hi Hobi" his ears turn red when I said that nickname. "Are you walking home?" He ask. "Yes, I have too" I explain him what my moms do for work. "Wow, I could give you a ride" he pointed at his motorcycle. "I always keep extra helmet" he said. "Isn't dangerous?" I ask. "Yes it can be, but I been train and I have a license for it" he said. (I don't know what the age to have a license to ride a motorcycle)

"But what it even more dangerous, is this way you are going. This xxxxx street is where a lots of kids get jumped by Taehyung and Jimin. And I don't think you want that" he said, making my eyes wide. "Could you take me home?" I ask, thinking of what Taehyung told me around first class. "Sure, here" he hand me the helmet. "When I go, hold me tight" he help me get on because I'm short then he got on.

He got the motorcycle started and I held him tight. "I forgot to ask where you live" he chuckled. "Oh I did too, I live at xxxxx" I told him. "Oh I live around there" he started the motorcycle again and I held on him. I could feel his abs from his shirt.

In a couples minutes, they made where they needed to be. Hoseok park his motorcycle in his driveway.

"I walk you to your house" he help me take off the motorcycle. "That was so fun" I told him. "Well, if you want I could take you to school if your parents are okay with it" he offered. "Really, I ask my mama when she come home" I told him.

(Mama is Rosslyn, Mom is Mary)

"Cool, is this where you live?" Hoseok ask as we stop to my door. "Yes, you can come inside for a couple minutes" I took off my shoes and he did the same.

"You have a beautiful home" Hoseok look around of the beautiful art works on the walls. "Thank you, I actually made these throughout the years" I told him. "Wow, you're very talented" Hoseok smile. "Thank you, would you like water and a snack?" I ask. "Just a water, thank you" Hoseok said. "Your welcome" I grab a water bottle for him.

"You play music?" Hoseok ask, seeing the music room next to the living room. "Yes, I like to sing a lot, sometimes I play the panio and drums" I told him, letting him go inside. "Is this your Songbook?" Hoseok ask, holding my book. "Yes" I said. "May I look through it?" Hoseok ask. "Um maybe next time, I still don't know if they are good or not" I told him. "Ah it's okay, I should go now. My dad is probably wonder where I am" he said as I walk him to the door. "Yeah, I see you in the morning. I will text you if my mama is okay with it" I told him and wave him goodbye. "Okay, bye Koo" I blush at the nickname.

I shut the door and lock the door. Then I ran to my room and scream in my pillow. He is so handsome. I can't believe he ask me to be his friend.

But why me? What is so special about me?

Tbc
Short, see you the next one