9

Today it's was the weekend.

Hoseok ask my moms if he could stay at my house because his dad is going on a business trip for a while which my moms didn't mind.

This would make our first sleepover.

Right now, he was getting his stuff in his home while I was cleaning my room. My mama let Hoseok sleep on the bed but promise her no funny business which Hoseok would not to me.

Hoseok is patience in our relationship. He would make sure I was okay first then doing something. So he told my moms that he wouldn't do anything with my permission and that made my mom told me that I am dating the right guy.

I heard a knock on my door, it was Hoseok. I open the door because his hands are full.

I help him to put his stuff away. "Hoseok, if you don't mind asking. How long is your father going to be away for his business trip?" My mom Mary ask. "His trip are usually a month or more" Hoseok told him. "I was just going to stay here for two days and go back to my home" Hoseok explain. "Oh dear, stay here as long you want till your father is back" my mom said. "Are you sure?" Hoseok ask. Myama Rosslyn came in. "Yes, we are sure. It's better to be with someone instead being alone and besides we love having you over especially Jungkook" my mama wink at me. "Mama!" I whined and push both of my moms out of the room.

"Well look like I'm here for a month, that means more time with my baby" he gently laid me down and started attacking me with kisses. "Ho-Hobi!" I started to feel tickles around my stomach. "Sorry baby" he gave me a quick kiss before sitting up. When he sat up, I immediately grab a pillow and hit his left side of his side. "What the-oh it's on!" He grab his own pillow he own and attack me.

Hoseok accidentally hit me to hard and I fell and hit my right elbow on the floor. "Ow!" In grab my elbow. "Please blow it!" I ask him. (Know where this is from but with a different member) "I'm so sorry baby" he started blowing my elbow.

After we calm down, we started watching videos on YouTube. I was sitting on his lap while he was playing with my hair.

Soon my moms call us down to the dinner table because it was dinner time.

A big table that is full of meals.

"Woah!" Hoseok said, seeing the meals. "Dig in" My mom hand us plates. "Don't be afraid to take a lot. There is a lot to take" my mama said. "Thank you" Hoseok said. "Of course" My mama hug him.

We both pick our meals in our plates then enjoy it. "Mom, mama, can we eat in my room?" I ask. My mom smile and look at mama. "Of course, but be careful and keep you door open!" My mama yelled as I grab Hoseok arm and we went to my room.

I grab two flip table so they can stand big or small. I place them by my bed so we can sit. We ate while watching YouTube.

Time skip.

Dinner been done for while, we were just getting ready for bed because we are tired.

I was wearing one of his hoodie he gave me and short. Hoseok was in gray sweat and he ask me if it was okay not to sleep with a shirt because he usually sleep with no shirt.

I was in bed, waiting for him because we were going to watch Scream 5. Hopefully he will hold me when there is scary part. He was currently in the bathroom taking a long time.

He finally came out of the bathroom. "Finally, what would you doing in there?" I ask. "Really want to know" Hoseok laid next to me. "Yes!" I grab his arm pulling on it so I can be close to him. "I was pooping, happy" Hoseok smile at me. "Gross!" I push him away. "Baby, everyone poops and fart. There nothing to be a shame of especially since we will be very close soon" he move back close to me. "I guess you are right, did you spray after you were done?" I ask. "So you do have one! I was looking for one" Hoseok stood up. "Yes, there is one in the cabinet" I told him. "Okay, stay here. I will be back" he left to the bathroom.

After a few, he came back on the bed. I immediately hug him like a koala.

"Miss me even when I just poop not so long ago?" Hoseok tease me. "Hob!" I punch his arm lightly. "I just teasing you baby" he kiss me.

We got comfortable, I pull the cover on us. My door is still open. "Comfortable enough?" Hoseok ask, because I kept snuggle myself into him. "Yes" I kiss his neck lightly. "Good, let get the movies started" he grab my remote and got the movie on.

(I didn't see the movie yet, but I will soon. Have you see it yet? I will faking a part on the movie since I don't know how it goes)

"Ah" I grab Hoseok hand and cover my face. Too much blood. "Baby if it too scary for you we can watch a different one" he offered. "No it's fine, I have you" I snuggle in more and Hoseok had me almost on him. My head were hiding in his neck. My chest is facing his chest. My legs were tangled with his legs.

I kept my eyes closed so I hardly saw the movie but still got scared. When the movie was over, Hoseok turn the tv off. The lights were already off.

"Hobi? Can you hold me like this?" I ask him quietly. "Yes baby, I will keep you safe" Hoseok kiss on top of my head.

Little did I know, my moms were watching us and I later found out tomorrow from my mom phone, they took picture of us.

Tbc

A Namjinyoon chapter is next