6

I was in my home, getting ready for the date today. I don't know what Hoseok have plan for the whole day. All I know that I was coming home late on a school night which my moms didn't care. God I love them.

It's was 6 in the morning. Yes, 6 in the morning because my mom and mama wanted me to be fresh and clean for Hoseok.

I took a warm shower, when I was done. I got dressed.

"My cute little bunny! Going on his first date

"My cute little bunny! Going on his first date. God I'm going to cried" my mom started to tear up. "Momma, I may be growing but I will still be you baby bunny" I hug her. "This is why I love you more then your mama" My mom kiss my head. "Hey!" My mama slap her arm.

"Come here Koo, I want to style your hair" my mama said. She soon finish my hair.

My moms help me clean my face and add a little makeup. When I was done, I finally got to wat breakfast.

"What time is Hoseok picking you up?" My mom ask. "At 8:00" I told them and it was 7:30. "Did you pack you bag to take with you?" My mama ask. "Yes it's by the door and my shoes" I told her. "Good, now eat" I grab two waffles and fruits. Then when I was done then I drank my banana milk.

Ding dong

"That's him!" I hop out of my seat to put my shoes on and grab my bag. "Wait I want to take a picture of you two" I open the door and immediately welcome Hoseok in. He look handsome what he was wearing.

(He have a jacket that goes with this outfit on his shoulder)

"So cute!" My mom took couple picture of us then soon they left us go. "You look extremely beautiful" Hoseok peck my head and grab my hand to his motorcycle.

He gave me his jacket that was long to keep me warm and almost to cover below.

"Where are we going?" I ask. "It's surprise" he told me, he started his motorcycle and drove to his destination.

The cold air was against us but it felt nice. Holding Hoseok tight was amazing safe for me for some reason.

We stop at a parking park to park. When he got off, he help me get off. When I look around, I didn't know where we are. But then we started walking to a cafe.