17 (end)

(This is the end, but have three special chapters coming up. And sorry if this isn't the ending you want)

Hoseok pov

(I haven't talk about school so just pretend it the end of the school year)

Jungkook and I were laying together on my bed. I been practicing my speech for our school. We are finally graduating.

When I'm done with my speech, I'm going to ask Jungkook a question, a question that I might change our lives.

Speaking of Jungkook, he have a small bump but it is not noticeable.

"Today is that day we finish school!" Jungkook smile and told me. "I know I can't wait!" I peck his forehead.

I got a scholarship for dance so I'm going to a dance college, for Jungkook he isn't going to college but he plan to become dancer like me when he gives birth and we both becomes dance partners. We are going to name us HopeKook.

I look at the clock. "Damn, we need to go to bed now" I said. "Oh really, let get ready" Jungkook said.

We both got up and got dress in pj, I was in sweat while Jungkook is wearing a hoodie and short short. When we got in the bed, I pull the cover over us.

"Goodnight baby, goodnight my bean" I kiss Jungkook and his small bump. "Goodnight Hobi" Jungkook kiss me back.

The next day

"Wake up!!!" Jungkook and I woke up from a very loud voice and it's was Mary.

"Mama why are you here? It's still early!" Jungkook whine, looking at his phone. "We know sweetie, today is the day and we wanted you two look beautiful and handsome" Rosslyn came out of nowhere.

So that was our morning, getting dress, then putting our grown on. They put a little foundation on our face to look more clean and clear.

"You look so beautiful Kook" it's was true, he look like he was glowing more. "Stop! You're gonna make me blush" I cooed at his shyness and kiss him.

*voice clear* (don't know how write it in words)

"We're here in case if you forgot" Mary said and we were blushing. "Sorry" I said. "It's okay. But it's time to get ready to go for graduation!" Rosslyn cheer.

"Oh hon, I need to talk to you" Mary told me. We left Jungkook with his other mom.

We were in my living while the two were still in my room.

"So I know with school and everything and we told you that we will get you a ring" I nodded.

I had a meltdown because I told them that I want to marry Jungkook which they were happy about. I didn't have a job yet and didn't have a lot of money. So they told me they got it cover. I wanted to pay them back but they told me that I didn't have to pay them back because I came in Jungkook life and so on. It's was beautiful how they told me that I was there gift for coming in their son life. (Did that make sense?)

"Well I found my mother ring, she and my dad passed away long time ago and I kept their ring since I was the only child" she explain as she show me two beautiful ring. "Rosslyn and I clean at a ring shop. So it's look band new" she told me. "Are you sure Mary?" I ask her. "Yes I'm sure, my mom would always tell me 'if I ever died and your father too. Take our rings and give it to your son and his boyfriend' " Mary told me.

Jungkook was 10 when Mary parents died, they knew Jungkook was gay.

"Thank you Mary, well soon to be mom" I hug her. "Your welcome, I can't wait to be call by that by you" we let go of the hug. "Let go back now" she said and we went back.

I kept the rings in my pants pocket, I had brought a box to put them in.

Time skip

At the graduation.

It's was time for Hoseok speech, Jungkook was in the front row with other students. His parents were in back with other parents.

"Hello, you made know me as a dancer and for those who don't. My name is Jung Hoseok. This school year was difficult but I couldn't make it without my boyfriend Jeon Jungkook. I had a lot happened to me, I lost my dad and got beaten up but that didn't stop me because I had three wonderful people with me. Speaking of Jeon Jungkook, please come up here" I look at Jungkook where he was sitting. He pointed at himself and I nodded at him.

He came up, this was it.

"Do you remember the day we met, on your first day of school. I ask you to be my friend and we immediately fell in love. On your 17 birthday, you were in a grocery robbery and you got shot. Not knowing you were alive or not, made me realize I cant live without you. I got promise rings for your birthday. So what I'm trying to say, Jeon Jungkook will you marry me?" I place one knee down and open the box.

All the students and teachers gasp.

"Yes!" Jungkook cried and I hug him. "He say yes" I scream in the microphone and everyone cheers, even the teachers.

I couldn't wait what the future hold for us.

"I love you hobi"

"I love you my bunny"

The end

Ahhhhh it's finally over well short because I have three special chapters left. I'm sorry if this book seem short but I didn't really have a storyline of this book. Although stay tune for more news books.