stay with me [12]

Tommy's pov

I heard my father speak from outside the bathroom, "You've put this upon yourself, you know that. YOU'RE A BLOODY MISTAKE. YOU'RE THE REASON MOM LEFT. YOU WERE JUST TOO FAT. YOU'RE NO SON TO ME."

He just kept yelling at me. Every single thing he said hurt me more than fists ever could. I started crying but covered my mouth muffling it. Karl rubbed my back, hugging me. Wilbur just looked furious.

"I KNOW YOU'RE FUCKING CRYING IN THERE, MIGHT AS WELL CUT YOURSELF." My father shouted through the door.

"Don't," Karl whispered into my ear.

"YOU KNOW WHAT, EVEN BETTER, MAKE YOURSELF THROW UP!" My father sounded insane, he was insane, "IF YOU DON'T IM COMING IN THERE AND FORCING YOU TO."

Karl grabbed my hand, "Don't, we'll find another way-"

"Do you realize what will happen if he finds you?" I whisper yelled, "He will knock you out and make me throw up anyway! I don't want you to get hurt. Also, he will be furious with me. And he's already very mad now... It's the best option, just look away and cover your ears if you can't handle it."

Karl's eyes filled up with tears, he knew I was right. I made my way to the toilet, starring into the bowl. I hated this. I shoved my fingers down my throat a few times until I could feel acid coming up my throat. I coughed it up into the toilet.

"ALRIGHT, YOU WORTHLESS SHIT. I'M GOING TO THE PUB." He moved whatever was blocking the door and went downstairs, leaving the house.

Wilbur burst into tears rushing over to me. He gently hugged me. Karl hugged him. We all hugged each other, sobbing.

"We are going back to Wilbur's house," Karl whispered, "All of us."

I got out first, checking if the coast was clear, and lead Karl and Wilbur out of the bathroom.

"You should probably bring some clothes and stuff," Karl suggested.

I looked at my bedroom door, it was closed. I placed my hand on the doorknob and my whole body fell cold. I slowly opened the door. I didnt want to leave. I didn't want to go with them again, its never worked out, not once.

A few blood stains laced the floor. I slowly made my way to the dresser, unfolded clothes were sloppily thrown in the drawers and I grabbed some putting them into my backpack. I felt so tired, like I could pass out any seccond.

My arms hurt so much, and my throat burned. Am I ever going to ger better or is this it? I sighed and continued putting clothes into the bag. I hobbled my way to my phone and unpluged it, granbing the charger along with headphones.

I put it in my bag, then shakiky lifted up the bag, throwing it over my shoulder. I walked out of the room, and down the stairs where I saw Wilbur and Karl waiting patiently.

We walked outside and I recognised Wilburs car on the oppisite side of the street, parked on the curb. We walked up to it and I sat in the back while Wilbur drove with Karl next to him.

I took out my headphones and plugged them into my phone and played Gooey by Glass Animals. I always felt calmed by music like that. Then I went on to playing music by Radiohead.

I looked at the time. It was 13:00 (1 pm). I closed my eyes, letting the music take me from reality, ignoring my dreading thoughts about going back to Wilbur's. I had no idea what would end up happining. I mean, nobodys in their right mind.

I should talk to Tubbo, I havent said anything to him in a while, and now that I think about it, its been a while since I streamed. Eh, I dont have the energy...

We eventually reached Wilburs house.

I went up to my room, sitting on the bed. I opened up discord expecting to be bombarded by messages by tubbo asking where I was, but there wasnt a single one. The last message I sent was two weeks ago, and there wasnt anything else, not even a missed call.

I felt myself become deeply saddened. I mean he couldve sent at least one message right? I started wondering what I should say.

[Tubbo - no new messanges]

Tommy 14:34 (2:36 pm)
Hey Tubbo, sorry I havent texted you in a while, I was busy with something.

Tubbo
Oh ok what was it

Tommy
I dont want to say

Tubbo
Wdym! im your best friend you can tell me

I shifted in my seat, starting to feel fear crawl up my throat. I didnt want to think about it. I rubbed my arms trying to think of something to respond with

Tubbo 14:39
Helloooo r u there? We are best friends right? You can tell mee
Are you just going to leave me hanging?

Tommy
Sorry, I was distracted

Tubbo
Well are you going to tell me?

Tommy
Its a family thing

Tubbo
What happened, because you've used that excuse a lot, its always "a family thing" every time you dissapear. Do you just not like me anymore? What really happened???

Tommy
Im sorry but its personal.

Tubbo
Well, you say this all the time its getting kinda hard to belive.

I felt sick.

Tubbo
Are you going to tell me the truth? Just tell me if you dont want to hang out anymore

Tommy
No i like hanging out with you youre my best friend!!

Tubbo
Then what really happened

Tommy
Uh well im at Wilburs house right now

Tubbo
You planned a meetup with Wilbur before me???

Tommy
No its not like that! I just needed to get away for a bit

Tubbo
I cant belive you. It wasnt about family you were just hanging out with wilbur this whole time and you DIDNT EVEN TELL ME.

Tommy
Tubbo no its not like that what happened is just really hard to say.

Tubbo
Yea ok

Tommy
Im sorry tubbo just brb

Tubbo
Oh planning what to say now are we? Didnt have a cover up story planned huh?

I felt my stomach turn. I hated this. I didnt want to fight. Maybe I should tell him... Maybe then he'll understand.