little space [1]

/ TW: /
/ CW: Age Regression /

(Age regression is where a person would take their mental state and then turn it to a younger age. It's a safe coping method that can be used to cope with mental illness or trauma.)

/ Tommys's POV /

I was sat alone on my bedroom floor. My parents were yelling at each other downstairs. I felt myself slipping.

No... stay big. I didn't want my parents to walk in and find me in the mindset of a 3-year-old. What would they do? What would they say? I know it wouldn't be anything good. But the more and more yells I heard, the more I wanted to just curl up into a ball and hug my stuffed and animals.

I got up and took one of my stuffed animals out of the drawers of my dresser, along with an adult pacifier just in case, and I quickly moved into the washroom locking the door behind me.

I slid down the door and started hyperventilating. I hugged the stuffed animal, which happened to be a stuffed bunny. I'd named it Fluffy when I got it about two years ago.

"Fwuffy... Mummy and daddy are fwighting again..." I hugged the bunny tightly. (Fluffy... Mummy and daddy are fighting again)

I had fully slipped by now. I was in little space. I put the paci into my mouth and it calmed me down a little bit so I stopped breathing as quickly as I was.

I wanted a blanket. I wanted to cuddle with someone. My hands touched the washroom floor and it felt cold. I looked up slightly at the bath mat that rested beneath the bathtub. I inched towards it until I was sat on top of it. I looked up at the flannel that was folded and placed above the toilet on a shelf. I reached up and grabbed it, then wrapped myself in it as if it was a blanket.

I started feeling better and got myself out of little space. I got up and took the pacifier out of my mouth and folded the towel back up and placed it neatly back on the shelf. I took the pacifier and washed it in the sink, then rushed back into my room.

I quickly put away the little things and walked back to my bed.

/ Votes and Comments Appreciated✨/

Also, hi it's the author! I'm so happy that I've found stories about age regressing on here with Tommy.

The people who have also made age recession bits✨:

- unhxlyhxman (That One stream - Tommyinnit Angst)

- JakeSadra (Tubbo and Tommy Adoption AU)

- lalaland9735 (Tommyinnit Angst Oneshots)

Their stories are really good so if you want go check them out! ❤