Authors Note:

Hey, my little beans :)
(Just wanna preference this by saying that every author's note I make is pre-written, as I was debating on posting this or not...)
I still need a good name to call you guys, but beans will do just fine for now (that's if I ever post this....) Anyways, hope you enjoy this story. I truly am sorry if the decisions or actions your character does are not to your liking, but this is my story, and... well you can't do anything about that can yah? 

Anywho, for anyone who is just starting with Wattpad:

* A/n= Author's note

* Y/N= Your Name

* H/c= Hair Color  

* E/c= Eye color. 

Also, you are 17 years old.

Continuing on...

- The Story starts in season 2, the last episode. 

Quick background about your character:

Relationships in Storybrooke-

* You are the daughter of Captain Hook 

* You are good friends with Henry, (Emma Swan's son).

* You are besties with Ruby, (and always go to granny's diner).

* You live with Snow White and Prince Charming in their apartment. You also share a room with Henry. 

(I am truly sorry if you have a problem with you being a girl. You can always change your perspective of the story to fit a male or any gender you're comfortable with. Again, I am very sorry my beans.) 

Apperance- 

* You are good a bow but don't normally take it with you everywhere.

* You also have a sword that stays at you're belt at all times.

* You get to wear whatever you want bc you're y/n... you get to choose lmao

____________________

Anyways, to catch you up on the episode, Tamara and Greg have captured Henry but you managed to follow them after Regina and Emma destroyed the trigger for the curse. Tamara and Greg are about to jump into a portal to Neverland with Henry and it's up to you to stop them.  Let's start from there, shall we ;)

Once Upon a Time is copyrighted by Trademark of Disney Enterprises, Inc. All characters (except you of course), the storyline, and most of the plot belong to them. The creators of Once Upon a Time are Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis. Again, Once Upon a Time Trademark of Disney Enterprises, Inc.

(Hopefully, I did that right bc I don't want to be sued or sumthin.)