Chapter 9

Henry's POV:

After all of the dancing and a small sword fight with another Lost Boy, I got some time to clear my head. I sat down by the fire and immediately knew something was missing. Y/n. Where did she go? Her and Felix went on what I had assumed to be a walk after she started to freak out about what Pan had said to her. But, I haven't seen her since.

I still had the sword that I had used in my sword fight with the Lost Boy and began using it to draw in the dirt. I dragged it across the ground making the shape of what I missed the most. Home. Suddenly, a stick pocked me in the back and I turned around. The boy I had fought earlier was behind me, holding a long pointy stick. I stood up and put down my sword.

"I don't want to fight again, okay?" I said. He looked around to make sure that no one was watching him as he put his stick down.

"I didn't come to fight. I came to deliver a message," The boy said. He pulled me aside, away from the other Lost Boys and out of earshot.

"Your family is here." The boy said.

"What?" I asked.

"They are on the island. They are trying to find you."

"You're making this up. Because I cut your cheek. You're trying to get back at me."

"I'm not making it up. Look." He pulled a tiny, round mirror out of his pocket and handed it to me. Inside, I saw Emma, Snow, and Regina.

"Henry," Regina said, "Are you ok?"

"Henry, can you hear me?" Emma shouted.

"Mom?" I asked, amazed that the boy was telling the truth.

"I'm here to Henry!" Snow White said.

"No, This is a trick," I said.

"No, it's not a trick. Henry, I promise you, this is real! Kid, it's Operation Cobra Rescue! It's us!"

"You're... You're here?" I stammered.

"Yes, we are coming to get you!" Emma said. 

I knew that Y/n was telling the truth. I  should have listened to her. My family really was coming for me!

I looked to my left and right.

"There is someone coming," I said. "It's Pan. I gotta go!"

"Henry..." Emma said.

"I gotta go!" I said again.

"We love you!" Regina said. I looked at them for the last time and then threw the mirror hard on the ground, watching it shatter to pieces.

~Another time skip~

Peter's POV:

I decided to take a nice stroll and talk to my dearest Hook. He was sitting down on a log, drinking some rum.

I cleared my throat.

"You really should have taken my deal," I said angrily.

"It doesn't look like I need your help with anything, after all, mate," Hook said.

"What, do you think that that kiss actually meant something?" I asked, referring to the passionate kiss he had shared with Emma a little while prior.

"I do." Hook replied. "I think it means she's finally starting to see me for the man I am."

"What? A one-handed pirate with a drinking problem? I'm no grown-up but I'm pretty she that's less appealing. No wonder Y/n could hear my pipe when I played."