Arthur and Merlin

Arthur and Merlin were only twenty minutes into their two-hour car ride and Merlin was bored out of his mind. "I'm bored," Merlin groaned.

"Find you something to do," Merlin thought back to the fleshlight he brought with them. He couldn't help but harden at the thought. Merlin reached behind him grabbing his small bag.

He opened the bag digging through and finding the fleshlight. "You brought that with you?" Arthur asked. "Clearly, Arthur," Merlin muttered.

"What do you plan on doing with it?" Arthur asked. "I'm going to entertain myself," Merlin spoke as he unbuttoned his pants.

Merlin pulled out the travel-size bottle of lube squeezing a reasonable amount on his tip. He closed the bottle spreading the liquid along his cøck.

He lined the fleshlight up with his cøck slowly pushing inside. This was Merlin's favorite toy as he felt so close to the real thing. Merlin fücked up into the toy moaning from the feeling.

Arthur's attention was on the road, but you could tell he was enjoying what was happening in the seat next to him. Merlin's free moved down to his balls cupping them.

"Arthur," Merlin moaned. Merlin's movements were harder, burying his cøck to the hilt with each stroke. "Fück, Merlin," Arthur grunts shifting uncomfortably in his seat.

Arthur's free hand palms his cøck through his jeans. Merlin moans his head resting back against the passenger seat.

Arthur unbuttons his pants pulling his cøck out and stroking himself slowly. Merlin's moans were high pitched describing how good he felt and how close he was.

Merlin quickly pulled away wrapped his hand around his shaft and grunted as he stroked himself, sighing as he finally came. Arthur opened the glovebox handing some napkins to Merlin.

Merlin cleaned his hand and stomach off. "Would you like me to take care of that for you?" Merlin asked as he unbuttoned his seatbelt.

"Yeah," Merlin blew on Arthur's tip causing it to twitch with excitement. "Merlin," Arthur warned. Slowly Merlin took every inch into his throat until he gagged slightly.

Arthur grabbed the back of Merlin's head pulling his hair up and holding his head moving it up and down his cøck. Merlin allowed Arthur to use his throat as he pleased.

"Fück," Arthur grunts holding Merlin down. Merlin tapped Arthur's thigh twice. Arthur pulled Merlin off allowing Merlin to breathe.

A string of spit left the two connected. Arthur removed his hand allowing Merlin to work as he pleased. A moan of pleasure escaped Arthur's lips as Merlin settled into rhythm. 

Arthur knew he wouldn't be able to last much longer. "Merlin," Arthur warned. That encouraged Merlin to work harder.

"Shit!" Arthur moaned his hand shooting down to Merlin's head holding the boy down as he shot down his throat.

Merlin swallowed all that he could be pulling off licking Arthurs cøck clean. Merlin grabbed a napkin cleaning Arthur off before tucking him back inside his pants.

"There's a rest stop in three miles I think we should stop," Merlin spoke. "I agreed," Arthur replied as he switched lanes. They pulled up to the rest stop turning the car off.

Arthur grabbed Merlin dragging him to the restroom. He pushed the boy into a stall locking thr door. The boys made quick work of removing each other clothes.

Arthur pushed Merlin up against the stall, pushing inside the hot. As Arthur fücked Merlin from behind, he enjoyed his hard thrust knowing that Merlin was surrendering himself to him completely.

"Fück," Arthur grunts loving the way Merlin's hole clutched around him. Slacked jaw and moaning in pleasure, Arthur knew his orgasm was right around the corner.

"Fück you're so fucking beautiful," Arthur grunts. Arthur wrapped his hand around Merlin's cøck jerking him off quickly.

Trying hard to hold back abs contracting breathing hard exhausting Arthur's muscles. "Cüm inside me, Arthur please," Merlin begged.

Arthur pumped his hips like a piston before slamming Merlin down to the root of his cøck and whimpering as he felt himself release deep inside him.

Merlin's cøck stiffened suddenly then began to spasm violently blasting thick streams of cüm on his stomach.

Once Arthur came down from his height he pulled out of the boy groaning as the cool air hit his cøck.

"You think you can last for the rest of the car ride?" Arthur asked as he tucked himself back into his pants before grabbing his shirt off the floor.

"Yeah," Merlin sighed as he threw his shirt on. The boys washed their hands before making their way back to the car.

Merlin made a mental note inside his head to clean the fleshlight when they got to the hotel.