Part Twenty-Seven ~Tyler & Johnnie~

Requested by: sunnysky420

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

I couldn't control my moans as I was coming closer to my height. One final thrust to my prostate I cüm all over my stomach and the bed below me. I removed my hands and lay there catching my breath. I looked down at the mess I just made.

I took a risk, and if Tyler were to find out, I'd surely be punished. I slowly got off of the bed grabbing my shirt as I clean the mess off my stomach. I put my boxers back on and then stripped the bed throwing the sheets and pillowcase into the washer.

"Johnnie, I'm home!" I quickly turned on the washer and went down the stairs.

"Tyler, I thought you weren't supposed to be home got another hour,"

"They let us leave early," He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Why, are you so sweaty?" He asked.

"It's like scorching in here," I lied.

"So, how was your day, baby?"

"It was all good, but I know something that could make it better," He leaned in and kissed me, and I wrapped around his neck.

His hand moves down to my ass squeezing causing me to moan into the kiss. We pulled back from the kiss breathless as we rest our heads against one another.

"Want to take this to the bedroom?"

"Or, we can stay down here," I untangled myself walking over to the couch pulling my boxer off and set down spreading my legs for Tyler to see.

"F-fück,"

Tyler made his way toward me getting rid of his shirt and pants. He climbed on top of me resting his hand along my hips. I could feel his erection poking at my inner thigh. He grabbed my erection slowly moving his hand up and down.

My head rolled to the side. I was, however, a little sensitive from what I did. I wanted to return the favor, and I slid my hand underneath his boxers wrapping my hand around his length.

I lean up capturing our lips together.

I couldn't get enough of his lips. He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance, and I gladly opened my mouth allowing his tongue to roam freely. With my free hand, I pushed him backward. He removed his hand causing me to whine, but I soon got over it. I pull back from the kiss quickly removing his boxers.

I wrapped my hand back around his length slowly pumping my fist up and down. I leaned down and took the head into my mouth slowly bobbing my head up and down pumping what I didn't have in my mouth.

Tyler's hand ran through my hair lightly pulling with my free hand I cuffed his ball rolling them in the palm of my hand. I looked up at him as he was looking down at me. I pulled off swirling my tongue around his head. He bucked his hips up, and I opened my mouth taking the head back into my mouth.

His hand fist around my cøck his other hand gripped my hair and forced me down. My hand placed themselves on his thigh letting him do as he, please. My hand moved down wrapping around myself. I pumped my erection up and down enjoying the pleasure that ran through me.

I moaned around his erection causing his hips to buck and a deep moan to slip out of his mouth. He pulled me off his dïck before I could protest his lips was on mine. He pushed me back against the couch.

"I-I'm going to go get the lube," I nodded when he disappeared up the stairs, and I wrapped my hand around my erection.

~~~Tyler's POV~~~