Part Thirty-Three ~Jordan & Johnnie~

Requested by RomyVeltmann

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~~

"Who throw that?" Mr. Sweeto yelled.

I covered my mouth to keep from laughing. I had another piece of paper crumble in my hand when Mr. Sweeto turned I throw the article, and it hits him in the back of the head. The whole class laughed, and he turned around his eyes filled with anger.

"That's it, you all will stay after school for detention if no one steps up and tell me who keeps throwing paper," The whole class went silent, and I knew I'd be ratted out.

"Now I'll ask this once more. Who keeps throwing papers?"

All finger pointed at me, and I was the only one that pointed at someone different.

"Johnnie, after-school detention for three hours,"

I shrugged my shoulder I was already used to staying after school. This, however, will be my first time to stay after school for Mr. Sweeto one of the hottest teachers here.

~~~Detention~~~

It has only been ten minutes, and I'm bored as hell. I kept rolling my pencil back and forth.

"Johnnie, stop with the pencil," He never once looked up from his computer. I rolled my eyes and continued anyway.

Mr. Sweeto mumbled something and left the room. I waited until the coast was clear. I raced over to the computer to see what was so important. My eyes widen I didn't know he rolled that way. I scroll through and accidentally clicked on a video moans, and groans filled the room.

"Shit," I attempted to close the website, but it wouldn't work.

"Johnnie?" I quickly turned to see Mr. Sweeto standing there with a smug look on his face.

He closed the door behind him and locked it. He slowly makes his way toward me. He stopped right in front of me leaning over and his body press against mine as he shut off the computer.

"You shouldn't be messing with things that don't belong to you," He whispered, and a shiver ran down my spine as his warm breath hit my neck.

"I-I'm sorry, sir,"

"Don't be sorry it was hot seeing the way that you reacted,"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and rocked my hips against his. He kissed my neck biting and sucking at the sensitive skin. I tugged at the hem of his shirt signaling that I wanted it off. He pulled back and pulled it over his head.

He and his lips met with mine. He wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me back toward him. His hand grabbed my ass causing me to gasp, and he took that as his chance to slide his tongue into my mouth.

I didn't mind though our tongue fought for dominance. He pinned mine underneath his and took it in between his teeth causing a groan to escape my mouth.

"Let's take this off of you," He pulled my shirt over my head and threw it to the floor.

He dropped to the floor and started on my pants he unbuttoned them and pulled them down.

"Mhm, is this from me?"

"Y-Yes," He ran his hand over the front of my boxers, and my hips rocked forward.

"What do you want me to do about it, baby?"

"C-can you?" I looked at his lips hoping he would get the hint.

"You want me to suck your dïck, baby?" I nodded.

"Let's get these off of you then," He pulled my boxers down, and I stepped out of them and kicked them aside.