Part Twenty ~Kellin x Vic x Jaime #1~

"I have a daddy kink," Kellin's eyes shot toward Vic, and his pants tighten. Kellin thought that was hot as hell.

"Really?" Vic asked, and Kellin looked at him, confused. "You said that was hot as hell," Kellin eyes widen. He didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Yeah," Kellin said, placing his hand on Vic's thigh. Vic looked down at Kellin's hand, and what he did next surprised and turned Kellin on.

Vic grabbed Kellin's hand, laying it on his crotch. Kellin could feel the bulge underneath starting to form.

"That's hot as hell," Kellin said, rubbing his hand over the bulge licking his lips sexually. Vic's eyes flick down to Kellin's lips. 

"Hey," Jaime said, and Kellin jerked his hand back, causing Vic to groan in frustration. "Hey, Jaime," Kellin smiled.

"What were you guys talking about?" He asked, and Kellin looked over at Vic. "Nothing,"

~~~Later That Night~~~
"You're an asshole," Vic laughed, pushing Kellin. "I am not," Kellin pushed him back. "You are too," Vic replied, pushing Kellin again.

"I am not," Kellin pushed Vic back, hitting the couch with Kellin on top of him. "Are too," Vic laughed.

"You're an ass," Kellin muttered. "I'm a sexy ass," Vic said. "Yes, you are," Kellin laughed. Kellin opened his eyes to see Vic staring at him.

Kellin eyes flick down to Vic's lip, Vic doing the same. Vic leans in, bringing their lips together.

Kellin places his hand on either side of Vic's head. Kellin licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance, and Vic gladly accepted.

They fought for dominance. Vic grinds his hips, causing their crotches to rub against one another. Kellin slightly moans into the kiss.

Kellin begins grinding back against Vic. They pulled back from the kiss breathless. Kellin kissed Vic's neck, attempting to find Vic's weak spot.

"Fück d-d Kellin," "I don't mind if you call me daddy," Kellin mumbled as he continues to kiss Vic's neck taking the skin between his teeth, causing Vic to moan daddy real loud.

"What the fück is going on?" Kellin yanked back from Vic, standing there awkwardly with a raging hard-on.

Jaime was standing in the doorway. Kellin looked down at Vic. "I-I wasn't-" "Did he just call you, daddy?"

"I-I don't-" "He did, didn't he?" Jamie's expression went from angry to amusement. "Vic has a daddy kink?" Jaime asked, and Kellin nodded.

Jaime walked over and what he did next surprised both Vic and Kellin. "If he's daddy, I'll be papi," Jaime smirked.

Jaime grabbed Kellin by the hair smashing their lips together. Jaime licked Kellin's bottom lip, asking for entry.

Kellin gladly opened his mouth, letting his tongue roam free. Jaime cuffed Kellin's growing bulge causing me to buck his hips into his touch.

Kellin pulled back, resting his head against his chest as he slowly palms Kellin through his jeans. Kellin looked down to see Vic touching himself, moaning at the view below.