Part Seventy-Seven ~Shyland~

Ryland's mother was deathly ill, and he would do anything in the world to keep her heart beating even if that means to give up his own life. The night was almost over, and he feared his prayer wasn't answered until a strange man appeared at the edge of the bed.

"Who are you?" Ryland asked, and the man looked up at him.

"I'm the answer to your prayers,"

"God?" Ryland asked, and the man laughed.

"Oh, no sweetheart. I am more powerful,"

"Who are you?" Ryland asked again.

"I'm the king of hell, and I am here to make you a deal,"

"What kind of deal?"

"I'll return your mother's soul, but it will cost you,"

"What will it cost me?" The man smirked and stepped toward Ryland and with every step caused Ryland's skin to burn.

"Your life of course," The man spoke just inches away from Ryland's face.

Ryland looked at his mother's bed just seeing her close to death was enough to make up his mind.

"Deal," The man leaned forward and pushed Ryland up against the wall pinning his arms above his head.

"And now we seal the deal,"

The guy leaned forward and his lips connected to Ryland at first it was just a normal kiss, but soon it felt like Ryland couldn't breathe. He tried to push the man away, but he had no such luck. The world spin and everything went black when Ryland he wasn't even in his mother hospital room.

"Where are we?" Ryland asked.

"Well, sweetheart we are in hell,"

"What about our deal? Was it sealed?"

"Oh, no sweetheart the deal hasn't been sealed just yet,"

"How do we seal the deal?" The man smirked and walked toward Ryland, and with a snap of his fingers, Ryland was standing there naked.

"How do you think we seal the deal?"

With another snap of his finger, Ryland was tied to the bed and gagged. Ryland would be lying if he was to say he wasn't turned on just a little bit.

The man appeared over Ryland just inches from his face. Their lips connected and Ryland gasp as the man tongue entered his mouth. Ryland's eyes rolled back to the back of his head enjoying the kiss with the king himself.

The king's hand ran down Ryland's stomach and over his cøck causing Ryland to moan into the kiss. The King grind down against Ryland grinding their bare cøcks against one another. He pulls away from Ryland leaving him completely breathless.

With a snap of his finger, the kings cøck was lubed. He lined up with Ryland's entrance pushing his way inside causing Ryland to groan. His movements were slow at first giving Ryland time to get used to the feeling.

Ryland moaned and jerked at the ropes feeling them burning into his skin just turned him on even more. The king wrapped his hand around Ryland's neck already leaving a mark. The king kissed Ryland's neck knowing that was his weak spot.

Ryland moaned against the gagged. The King smirked against Ryland's skin feeling the pain his was in. Ryland screamed against the gag as he felt the King's teeth sinking into his skin his eyes rolled to the back of his head.

His body jerked and spasmed against the ropes as he felt the adrenaline run through his veins but the kings weren't done with him yet.

The king removed his mouth from Ryland's neck blood dripping down from his lips. The king's movements were so powerful that it sends Ryland in another orgasm.

"Two times already and we are just beginning," The King smirked.

The king removed the gag and the ropes from Ryland. He pulled away from Ryland completely and laid next to him pulling him on his lap.

"How about you ride me," Ryland nodded.

Ryland climbed on top of him lining his cøck up with his entrance slowly sinking down until their hips came in contact with another. Ryland's hand rest on the king's chest as he slowly fücked himself on his cøck. Up and down Ryland slide on his cøck working it up slowly pleasure himself and teasing the king himself.

"I wouldn't tease me if I was you. I can be very persuasive," The King said as his eyes turned red.

Ryland swallowed the lump in his throat and continued his movements. The king moved along with Ryland's movements fücking up into him hitting his prostate with each stroke.

His right hand founded it way to Ryland's ass as his other hand founded it way to the back of Ryland's head holding him down against him.

Ryland could feel his third orgasm building up inside him. The way his dïck would rub against the King's stomach was sending just the right amount of friction through his body.

"I know you're close I can feel it. Don't hold back," The King said sternly.

One final thrust to his prostate and Ryland was cümmming for the third time. He moaned from the sensitivity his hips jerked and his body shook as the king's movement never stopped.

"You think you can cüm one more time?" Ryland shook his head no.

"That's too bad because you will,"

The king's movement speeds up if that was even possible fücking up into Ryland hard and furious his release sneaking up on him. Ryland moans were loud and echoed off the walls.

Ryland didn't know how it happened, but it did as his cøck jerked trying so desperately to release some fluid, but it was not happening.

The King slipped in one final time before releasing deep inside Ryland. He could feel his cøck pulsing inside him as he filled him with his cüm.

When he finally comes down from his height, he pulled our and Ryland rolled on the bed next to him. It was completely silenced until he cleared his throat and climbed off the bed.

With a snap of his fingers, they were bother clothed and back in his mother room. Ryland mom smiled as the doctor told her the good news. Ryland wanted to hug and congratulate her, but the kings stopped him shaking his head.

"She won't see you,"

"What do you mean?"

"As far as she knows you dead last year in a car crash," He said and Ryland eyes filled with tears.

"So what does that mean?" Ryland asked.

"It means you're stuck with me and your mother gets to live," Ryland nodded.

Ryland was upset, but he said he would do anything to have his mother survive and that's what he did. He took one last look at his mother and smiled.

"So since I will be stuck with you does the king of hell have a name?" Ryland asked.

"You can call me Shane," He smiled.