Part Thirteen ~Kyle & Tyler #1~

Requested by: Javinisbae
Pairing: Tyler Hagen and Kyle David Hall
Warning: depression, suicidal thoughts

~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~
Is anybody there? Does anybody care what I'm feeling? I wanna disappear so nobody can hear me screaming.

No one cares, what the point in trying. My family doesn't want me, all my friend betrayed me. I'm a wait to the world, I wish there was just somebody, somebody that cares.

Cause I could use a hand sometimes. Yeah I could use a hand sometimes.

No one going to save me, I'm a helpless soul. I pledge that tonight, I will take my life. I'm better off dead, I only have these two walls that separate me from my freedom.

They say pain is an illusion this is just a bruise and you are just confused but I am only human. I could use a hand sometimes I am only human.

If pain is just an illusion, why does it affect us the most? Broken heart, bring pain to the heart. Broken nose, bring pain to the nose. Broken Dreams, bring pain to everything, but I will never be what I want to be. I'm not good enough, and I'll never be.

The night is bitter cold I wonder if you know that I'm sleepless waiting like a ghost when I need you the most, I go unnoticed.

What am I supposed to do? The only person I truly believe in, is nowhere. I called him an hour ago begging him to come over, he said he'll be here soon and still nothing.

Cause I could use a hand sometimes. Yeah, I could use a hand sometimes.

They say pain is an illusion this is just a bruise and you are just confused but I am only human. I could use a hand sometimes I am only human.

He's not coming why do I even bother trying. I'm alone in the dark, I want to scream but nothing will come out. I did the one thing I need best. I grabbed the bottle of pills, holding them up.

"I'm sorry momma, I never met to hurt you. I never meant to make you cry because tonight is the night." I mumbled I opened the bottle to pour them onto my hands.

The weight of the world is pulling me down.

"Where are you now Tyler? Where are you now?"

Every breath feels like I'm gonna drown.

"Where are you now Tyler? I'm drowning myself, these voices are stronger than before. Where are you now?

I'm the only one left alone on this earth singing this song but can't find the words.

Cause I could use a hand sometimes. Yeah, I could use a hand sometimes.

I bring the pills to my mouth swallowing them whole, not caring if I would cough.

They say pain is just an illusion this is just a bruise and you are just confused but I am only human.

I gripped onto the counter, screaming no one here to hear me. No one here to save me.

I could use a hand sometimes I am only human.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me, and everything went blank.
~~~~~~Tyler~~~~~
"Kyle?" I looked down to see the pill bottle.

"No, no. Please be okay." I carried him over to the toilet.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be there." I stuck my finger down his throat, he lends over the toilet spilling his guts. I rubbed his back, helping him get the pills out of his system.

"I'm so sorry." I cried I should have been here when he needs me to be.

"Don't ever do this against, I-I thought I lose you." I turned him around pulling him into a hug, I was scared to let go.

"I-I'm sorry." He wrapped his arms around my neck.

I helped him into the room and onto the bed, I climbed in beside him pulling him close to me. I was scared, scared that if he wasn't close enough I'll lose him forever.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

I rubbed his back, he shifted so that he head on my chest. I play with strings of his hair.

I kissed the top of his head, all the way down to his lips.

"I love you, Kyle, please don't ever leave me."

"I love you too Tyler." He wrapped his arms around me. I gently grabbed his arm, rolling up his sleeve seeing his faded scars. I brought his hand up to my lips, placing kisses all over the scars.

I placed his hand on my heart.

"As long as, my heart is still beating so will your. I will never leave your side." I turned to him, lifted his head bring his lips to mine.

"I said it once, and I'll say it again I love you, Kyle." He smiled, kissing my lips one last time.

"And, I love you Tyler."

A/N: Leave a comment telling me what you think. Requests are still opened, don't be scared to ask for one.
Javin I'll be honest, it's probably not how you wanted it. If not, I'll make you a different one I promise.

Goodbyes are never endless
~Endlessgoodbyes~