Part Eighty-Nine ~Merlin and Arthur~

Merlin couldn't remember anything as he roamed the woods looking for something familiar, but he couldn't find anything.

"Merlin!" He turned to find a knight.

"Merlin!" Arthur laughed, throwing his sword into the ground.

Merlin looked behind him, unsure if the man was talking to him. Arthur walked up to Merlin and hugged him.

"Who are you?" Merlin asked.

Arthur pulled back and looked at Merlin. He grabbed his chain, checking Merlin all over.

"Did you hit your head?" Arthur asked.

"I-I can't remember. Who are you?" Merlin asked again, removing Arthur's hand.

"Merlin it's me Arthur,"

"Who is Merlin?"

"You don't remember anything?"

"I don't remember anything. I don't know who you are. I don't even know who I am,"

"I'm King Arthur, and you're my court sorcerer."

"What's a sorcerer?"

"I have to get you to Gaius,"

Arthur grabbed Merlin's hand and pulled him toward the other knights.

"Merlin!" Gawain yelled, smiling.

Arthur spoke to the knights about the situation, each one of them showing their concern about the boy. Arthur helped Merlin on his horse. The ride back to Camelot was aggravating.

"Where are we going?" Merlin asked.

"We are going back to Camelot to have Gaius look at you,"

Merlin didn't say another word. He had no idea who this man was and what he was capable of, or if he's telling the truth.

"All hail the king!" A guard yelled as Arthur rode through the gates of Camelot.

"You're really a king?" Merlin asked, smiling.

"I wouldn't lie to you,"

Arthur climbed down from his horse, holding his hand out for Merlin to take. Arthur leads Merlin through the crowd and toward Gaius.

"Sire, have you found Merlin?" Gaius asked as Arthur walked through the door.

Arthur looked behind him, finding Merlin wasn't there. He stepped out the door and grabbed Merlin's hand, pulling him inside.

"We have a problem,"

Merlin looked around the place, running his hand along the wall, and the shelves.

"What is it, sire?"

"It's Merlin. He has no memory."

The sound of glass breaking behind Arthur. Arthur sigh and dropped his head. Gaius looked over at Merlin, who stood there awkwardly, sweeping the glass under the shelf.

"Merlin?"

Merlin looked behind him again and then back to Gaius.

"I'm going to guess that's me since everyone keeps calling me that,"

"What do you remember?"

"I don't remember anything,"

"Do you think Morgana had something to do with this?" Arthur asked.

"It's a possibility. I will try and find a cure,"

"Please do," Arthur replied.

Arthur walked out the door with Merlin following. Arthur opened the chamber door allowing Merlin to walk in first.