Part Fifteen ~Dan x Phil #1~

"You can't beat me, Phil," Dan said, and Phil groaned, slamming the controller down on the sofa. "You always win," Phil pouts.

"I can teach you the controls. Would you like that?" Phil nodded, and Dan grabbed his controller showing him the controls and some cheat codes he used.

"So, you have been cheating?" Phil asked, and Dan laughed, shaking his head no. "Play one game without using cheat codes. I bet I could crush you,"

"You care to place a wager on that?" Dan smirked, and Phil nodded. Dan had a big bet in his mind.

"The loser has to be the winner"s slaves for the remainder of the week," Considering today was Monday, they had a whole week.

"I'll accept that bet," Phil says, and Dan held out his hand, waiting for Phil to shake it. Phil grabbed Dan's hand, pulling him into a kiss. "Deal,"

~~~ After The Game~~~
"No, no!" Dan yelled, slamming the controller down. "How did you beat me?" Dan asked, looking over at Phil.

"I used the cheat codes," Dan smacked Phil's arm, and Phil pulled away with a pout on his face.

"You said no cheat codes," Dan yelled, smacking Phil's arm once again. "Correction, I stated you couldn't use any cheats. I didn't say anything about me," Phil said.

Dan smacked his arm for the third time. "That's not fair," Dan said. "It's pretty fair," Phil laughed. His tongue would poke out to the side of his mouth.

"Whatever," Dan mumbled, crossing his arms. "Don't be that way," Phil said, pulling Dan on his lap.  Dan turned his head, avoiding eye contact.

"Dan!" Phil moved his fingers through Dan's hair, and Dan smacked his hand away. "No," Dan pouted.

"Pleaseeeee," Phil enclosed his arms around Dan's waist, holding him close to him. Dan gives in, wrapping his arms around Phil's neck.

"I hate you," "I hate you too," "I hate you so much," Dan mumbled, resting his head on Phil's shoulder.

Dan felt Phil's lips along his neck. Dan sighs as Phil kissed his way upwards to Dan's ear. "I hate you so much. I could take you right here right now on this sofa," Phil whispered, nibbling on Dan's ear.

"I hate you so much. I wouldn't try to stop you.  "Good because I wasn't planning on stopping," Phil placed Dan down on the sofa hovering over him.

Dan wrapped his arms around Phil's neck, drawing their bodies closer together. "I wouldn't want you to,"

Dan captured their lips together. It was a passionate kiss that before long turned into a make-out grinding session.

Phil rested his hands on Dan's hips. Dan could feel Phil's hard cøck resting against his thigh.

Dan wanted no he needed the friction. Dan grinds his pelvis up against his thigh, and Phil's grip tightens on Dan's hips.

Dan shifted, grinding his hard cøck against Phil's. Phil deepens the kiss sliding his tongue into Dan's mouth.

Dan wrapped his legs around Phil's waist as Phil guides his hand up Dan's shirt. Dan pulled back from the kiss, raising his arms, allowing Phil to take his shirt off.

Dan's shirt went flying across the room, and right now, neither boy cared where. Phil kissed down Dan's chest, biting and sucking, leaving love bites all over. 

Phil traveled down his Dan's hips, nibbling on his hips bone. Dan groaned, lifting his hips off the sofa.

Phil unbuttons Dan's pants, slipping them down his legs. Phil kissed down Dan's chest, causing Dan's breath to hitch when he felt Phil's tongue swirling around his nipple.

Dan's fingers found their way through Phil's hair, lightly tugging and pulling on it. Phil moved his hand down Dan's body, slipping underneath his boxers.

Phil worked his hand over Dan's hard cøck swirling his thumb over the tip. Dan moaned into Phil's mouth as he works his hand up and down his cøck.

Phil teased the tip occasionally by running his thumb across it. He kissed down Dan's neck lightly, sucking love bites.

Phil could feel the vibration from Dan's moans.  "The things I could do to you," Phil whispered. "P-please do it,"

Phil worked his hand faster against Dan's cøck. Dan groans, throwing his head back on of his hand, shot down clutching on the sofa.

Phil ran his thumb over the tip, collecting the pre-cüm oozing from Dan. Phil pulled his hand away, pulling Dan's boxers down his hard cøck slapping against his stomach.

Phil wrapped his hand around the base, giving him a few tugs before pulling away to remove his shirt.

Phil felt Dan's hand running over the front of his jeans. Dan unbutton Phil's pants, pulling them down.

Phil tugged them off his legs, tossing them on the floor. Dan leaned forward, placing open mouth kisses on Phil's clothed cøck.

Phil was throbbing. He needed to get his boxers off. It was like Dan could read his mind as he pulled Phil's boxers down, tugging them off.

They joined the remainder of their clothes on the floor. Phil sits on Dan's lap, taking hold of their erection in his hand, slowly stroking them. 

Phil leaned forward, capturing their lips together. Phil bit Dan's bottom lip, causing him to groan.

Phil pulled back, resting his head on Dan's shoulder. "P-please Phil," Dan moaned. Phil kissed Dan's neck.

Phil knew that Dan's neck was the most sensitive part of his body. "P-please fück me," Phil reached into the bedside table, grabbing the lube and a condom.

Dan grabbed the condom throwing it across the room. "I reckon no condom. Do you need any prepping?" Phan asked

"I finger myself twice a day. What do you think?" Dan sassed. Phil rolled his eyes and open the bottle of lube, lubing his cøck up.

Phil moved between Dan's lining himself up with his entrance. "Lift your leg and put them around me,"

Dan wrapped his legs around Phil, and Phil slowly pushed his tip past the tight ring of muscular tissues.

Phil looked up to see Dan's head back resting against the sofa. Phil slowly pushed the remainder of the way in, resting his head on Dan's chest.

"Please move," Dan said. Phil ran his hands down to rest on Dan's hips. Phil snapped his hips forward.

Dan moaned pushing back against Phil. Phil shifted angles trying to fins Dan's prostate. "Fück!" Dan moaned.

Dan leans uo wrapping his arms around Phil's neck. Phil lean back pulling Dan on his lap. Dan pushed Phil down on the bed moving on top of him.

Dan rotates his hips and Phil grabbed his ass. Phil freehand grabbed his hair forcing him down.

Dan dis the best thing ever rotated his hips as he went down on Phil. Phil closed his eyes tightly and smiles.

"Do that again," Phil moaned and Dan repeated the action. Phil moved his hand over Dan's ass giving him a firm squeeze.

"Phil im close," "Me too," Phil moaned wrapped his hand around Dan's cøck pumping along with their movements.

"I love you," "I love you too," Phil said kissing Dan's cheeks down to his neck. "I'm going to-" Dan head flew back as he scream as his orgasm took over.

Phil stroke Dan through his height. Dan clutched around Phil. "Fück im going-,"  Phil moaned burying his head on Dan's shoulder as his climax approached.

Phil slow down his movement resting against one another. Phil slowly lift  Dan off of him slipping out of him.

"That was amazing," Dan said and Phil nodded agreeing with him. "Trust me there will ne more. I have a whole week and our whole life,"