Part Twenty-Three ~Dan x Phil #2~

"Dan, I'm bored," Phil groaned, laying his head on Dan's chest. "Want to play a game?" Dan asked. "What type of game?"

"Truth or dare..." "Sure," " You didn't even let me finish. The naughty version of truth or dare," Dan smirked.

"Okay," " I'll start first. Truth or dare Phil," "Dare," " I dare you to give me a lap dance."  "Your such a prev Dan," Phil laughed.

Phil climbed on Dan's lap, gyrating his hips against him. Dan rested his hands on Phil's hips. Phil moved his hand up Dan's shirt, rubbing Dan's nipples.

A low moan slipped from Dan's lips, and Phil smirked, climbing off of his lap. "Phil," Dan whines. "Truth or Dare," Phil asked, continuing the game.

"Dare," Dan leans close, and Phil could feel his breath along his lips. "I dare you to kiss me," Dan leans forward, capturing their lips together.

Phil wrapped his arms around Dan's neck. Dan licked Phil's bottom lip, asking for entrance. Phil gladly opened his mouth, letting Dan's tongue roam every inch. 

Dan's hand gripped Phil's hips tightly, making him moan into the kiss. Dan pulled back, smirking, and continued the game.

"Truth or dare Phil?" "Dare," "I dare you too...." Dan's eyes traveled down to Phil's lips. "Blow me," Dan finished.

Phil's eyes widen, and he scratched the back of his neck. "What?" "You heard me. I want you to take your mouth and wrap it around my dïck and suck,"

Phil felt his pants tighten, and he shifted in his seat. Phil didn't want Dan to find out how big of an effect he had on him, but it was too late.

Dan had his hand on Phil's thigh, inching closer and closer to Phil's semi-hard erection. "What do you want?" Phil didn't know what to do, so he shook his head. 

Dan removed his shirt, allowing Phil to work nervously on Dan's pants. When Phil finally for them unbutton, Dan lifted his hips, allowing Phil to take them off.

Phil could see the outline of Dan's hard cøck. Dan grabbed Phil's hand, placing it on his bulge. Phil slowly ran his hand up and down, causing Dan's breath to flitter.

Phil pulled down Dan's boxers, and his eyes widened at how big Dan was. Phil licked his lips and looked up at Dan.

Phil wrapped his hand around the base massaging with two fingers and his thumb. Phil leans down, bringing the head into his mouth.

Dan gasped, gripping Phil's hair. Phil slowly ran his hand up and down Dan's cøck, making sure to swirl his tongue around the head.

Phil used his free hand to cuff Dan's balls, rolling them in his palm. Dan's hips came up off the couch, pushing more into Phil's mouth.

Phil hollowed his cheeks holding more of Dan in. Dan moved his finger through Phil's hair, and Phil pulled off, looking up at Down as he licked a crease along his cøck.

Phil took Dan's cøck back in his mouth, hollowing his cheeks, taking Dan's whole cøck in. Dan moaned and pushed Phil's head down.

Phil pulled off, planting one last kiss on Dan's head. "Why you stop?" Dan asked. "We have to finish the game,"

Dan pouted and rolled his eyes. "Truth or dare?" Phil asked. "Dare," "I dare you to fück me," "I don't have to be told twice,"