Part Sixty ~Kohnnie~

Requested by: DarrenNoble

~~~Johnnie's POV~~~

It was lunchtime, and I was once again walking around the school all alone. Kyle had to stay back in class to make up a test he missed the other day.

"Look boys it's Johnnie," I stopped dead in my tracks and turned around to Brandon and his gang.

"Can I not get a break?" I mumbled and turned back and quickly walk down the hall. I could hear them behind me. I knew I wasn't going to be able to outrun them.

"Where do you think you're going, Guilbert?" I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder pulling me to a stop.

"I asked where you were going Guilbert," I kept quiet which wasn't the best idea knowing Brandon.

"Are you going to answer me?" He pushed me back against the locker face to face with me.

"What's the matter, Guilbert?" I turned my head looking for someone to step in and stop this complete mess.

"I'm talking to you, Guilbert!"

"What do you want Brandon?" I asked.

"Well the little fag does have a voice," I rolled my eyes and turned my head to the side looking at all of his goons of friends.

"Are you going to tell me what you want I don't have all day, and neither does your buddies over there," I smirked.

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing just forget I said anything god,"

"What do you mean, Guilbert?" He steps closer to me our face barely touching.

"I mean they have things to do, and I'm pretty sure it is not this," I mumbled, and he rolled his eyes and backed up slightly.

"Maybe they want to be here. I mean, after all, this is extremely fun," He laughed.

"What is so fun about it?" I asked, and Brandon laughed, and I knew I was screwed when his gang stepped forward.

"Hey come on guys don't do something you're going to regret,"

"Who said we were going to regret it,' Brandon said.

Before I knew it Brandon's fist had made contact with my stomach sending me to the ground gasping for air. I looked up, and a foot made contact with my face. I covered my face and screamed in pain as more kicks came.

"Get away from him," The last thing I remember seeing was Kyle hitting Brandon across the head with his board, and everything went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Johnnie?" I opened my eyes but quickly closed them because of the light.

"Johnnie?"

"K-Kyle?" I went to lean up, but a lot of pain shot through me.

"Whoa whoa,"

Kyle grabbed my hand and gently pushed me back on the couch. I looked at our hands and blushed. I haven't told Kyle about my sexuality yet.

"Johnnie, is everything okay?"

"Y-Yes I-I'm just thinking,"

"What are you thinking about?"

I looked up at him, and before I knew it, our lips were connected, and the pain in my side quickly faded. I pulled back, and Kyle looked at me. He got up and walked out of the room.

"K-Kyle?"

~~~Kyle's POV~~~

I could not believe it. I should have known just by the way he would always look at me, but I am too stupid to put them together.